[H] 630 destro Warlock LF Late Night Guild

Hey everyone, currently looking for a late night guild to raid with 2-3 nights a week. returning to WoW after playing / raiding back in the wrath days. Used to be part of a guild called undeniable, anyway 29 years old, married with 2 kids, hence the late night preference. I am looking for a guild to learn and progress with, more importantly somewhere to contribute and build that in game community. Lately have been doing LFR and just looking for a community of players to raid with, organized, etc. Hope to hear back from some of you. Would also be willing to respec however am needed, I played some affliction back in the wrath days, and never really tried demo, but would be more than up for learning. Would also be willing to xfer servers / factions if need be.

Thanks!

Hey there!
    We have had a few people change their work schedules, and to accommodate, we have begun a weekend, late night team! More information can be found at:

http://nomercy-kt.enjin.com/afterhours

Good luck in your search!
    Excellence, completed by Shyama!

Guild Name: Exilès
    Realm: Bleeding Hollow [H]
    Progression: 2/7M Highmaul
    Battle-tag: Tondo - Brownfartbox#1190, Mondkross - Montross#1591

<Exilès> is an experienced raiding guild that has a long history of downing content. We have raided since every tier since ICC and have been competitive every tier.

Our goals are to be successful and to down content in a competitive amount of time. We raid 12 hours per week which is far less than other more "hardcore" guilds.

We aim to make the time we spend in raid count.

Classes Desired:
    We have one dps position, one heal position available. We're considering the classes listed below but any exceptional player is welcome to apply regardless of what is listed below.

650+ ilvl -

Warlock
    Elemental Shaman
    Mistweaver Monk
    Resto Druid

Guild site: exiles-bh.shivtr(dot)com

Raid Times:
    Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
    8:30-12:30 EST

Expectations:
    Listed below is what we are looking for in an applicant:
    You need to care about ranks - both for yourself and the guild. We need everyone to minmax and push their character to the limit.
    You are able to maintain near 100% attendance. We do not have back-ups for every position. Aside from emergencies, we need everyone to show up.
    You must be able to use mumble and a microphone.
    You must be actually good at mechanics. I don't need raiders that have to wait for a callout to step out of a fire wave.

If you are interested in joining or have any questions please add us.
    Tondo - Brownfartbox#1190
    Mondkross - Montross#1591 (GM)

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Hey there, I'd love to chat with you about some options. I am the guild master of the J!NX guild (Horde on Runetotem PvE), we have 3 raid teams with various levels of progression (two are 2/7M, one is 2/7H including 7/7N) so we have the ability to help bring you along from your current gear level to the mythic teams if that is your ambition. Our two Mythic teams raid Tues, Thurs, Mon from 9pm-12am Pacific time, our Heroic team raids on Sunday nights during that same time slot. We are willing to take on some new players that show potential and give them a shot at end game content. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please contact me via bnet at JinxDagor#1357

<Mordor> Is currently looking for more dpsers to fill our core roster. We are looking for people who WANT to get bosses down and have a good time doing it. We want people to be active in the guild not only on raid nights but also on off nights.

Current Progression

7/7 Normal 6/7 Heroic Highmaul
    8/10Normal 2/10Heroic Blackrock Foundry

Raid Times:
    930pm-1230am PST Tuesday
    930pm-1230am PST Thursday

hit me on up on btag at Jesse#1521

Post Apocalypse has been killing bad guys since 2006. We offer a stable community of smart, competent players that dedicate their time on a short weekly two-day schedule. We also have very active players outside of the raiding week that are always down to play, do challenge modes & achievements, gear alts, and make money doing GDKP runs. Mumble is chatty and it's easy to make new friends.

Not only are we really excited about our team, we genuinely like each other! Raid time is something we look forward to and prepare for ahead of time. Strategies are discussed via guild forum and Google spreadsheets are our best friends. We have fun, but we also put on our "srs faces" when it's time to play. Expectations are what you would expect in any "hardcore" guild. If this sounds like it fits your needs, it's worth your time to at least have a conversation with me.

Looking forward to meeting ya, shadow0611#1587

Hyjal-US Horde (West Coast)
    Tues/ Wed 6:30-10:30p PST
    6/10 Mythic BRF

shadow0611#1587

7+ Year Old Account
    I look forward to talking with you. Add my Battle tag Ron#1214

Hello there, <Paradigm> is a reformed guild looking to make hardcore progression in a casual time-frame. The core is made up of players who have been together since Vanilla. Many of our members have enjoyed success in top end PvP and raiding and are looking to bring the same competitive mindset into the new guild.

We are trying to bring back dignity and respect into the game but with a friendly and welcoming environment of mature players. We don't kick members for mistakes, we analyze the situation and see where improvement can be made. We've noticed most guilds now-a-days are seriously lacking in that department.

Server: The Forgotten Coast, Alterac Mountains, Gorgonnash, Balnazzar, Warsong.
    Raid times: 7-10 PM CST Tues / Thur / Sun
    Current progression: Highmaul: 7/7H 1/7M Blackrock Foundry: 10/10N 10/10H

Our goal is to fill our roster to 30 man for heroics before 6.2

We are looking for players with these qualities:
    - Ability to take constructive criticism
    - Dedication to be the best you can be at your class, min-maxers.
    - Always striving for improvement
    - Friendly and mature
    - Willingness to do outside research

Our priority recruitment needs are currently:

Our #1 priority is a Warlock.

DPS- Range - All range
    Melee - Exceptional players

Heal- Resto shaman, Holy Priest,

Tank- No spots open

Paradigm is is ready to invest time into worthwhile recruits, gear is not an issue. We firmly believe that skill is more important than gear.

Any exceptional players we strongly suggest to apply / add in-game even if your class isn't listed.

Please feel free to add me in-game to ask any questions.

In-game: Ron#1214 Anaujiram#1170

This recruitment thread will be updated regularly.

Thank you for reading,

Ron
    Guild Master