Will the Heirloom tab include all heirlooms you've purchased?

... or just the ones equipped and in bags? I've deleted quite a few. Also, what about heirlooms on a linked account that isn't currently active?

We can't know for sure, but:

1. Generally, if you deleted something and they can't verify the purchase from an in-game achievement or something you are short of luck. So I expect you will be repurchasing those heirlooms you deleted, sorry.

2. The heirloom tab is account-bound so when you reactivate that account it will have access to whatever heirlooms you purchased on it. If you have a separate account that is active, it is going to have a heirloom tab all of its own. Because they are *account* bound items.

Quote Originally Posted by SlippyCheeze View Post
    We can't know for sure, but:

1. Generally, if you deleted something and they can't verify the purchase from an in-game achievement or something you are short of luck. So I expect you will be repurchasing those heirlooms you deleted, sorry.

2. The heirloom tab is account-bound so when you reactivate that account it will have access to whatever heirlooms you purchased on it. If you have a separate account that is active, it is going to have a heirloom tab all of its own. Because they are *account* bound items.
    Hm. Would that mean it has the same properties as the mounts and pets? That is they are shared and no longer requires multiple purchase? Not going to make much differences for sharing across toons since items can be mailed but for dual welding or trinkets, it would mean buying one item less.

Quote Originally Posted by kinneer View Post
    Hm. Would that mean it has the same properties as the mounts and pets? That is they are shared and no longer requires multiple purchase? Not going to make much differences for sharing across toons since items can be mailed but for dual welding or trinkets, it would mean buying one item less.
    Yes, that's pretty much the point of it.