[H] Kil'Jaeden <Blasting Off Again> Weekend Raiding Guild

<Blasting Off Again> have been a guild on and off since The Burning Crusade, focused on clearing the content of every tier and expansion itself.

The Burning Crusade: Cleared up to M'uru before the nerf to Sunwell.
    Wrath of the Lich King: Server 5th Heroic Lich King 25M.
    Cataclysm: Heroic Deathwing 25 down.
    Mists of Pandaria: Server 3rd 10M Siege of Orgrimmar.
    Warlords of Draenor: 7/10 Mythic Blackrock Foundry, 10/10 Heroic Blackrock Foundry 6/7 Mythic Highmaul.

We're a very laid back bunch during raid and can be a bit rowdy at times, but we're still very focused on killing bosses.

Raid Times:
    Friday/Saturday: 10PM-1AM Server Time (PST).
    Sunday: 9PM-12AM Server Time (PST).

Recruitment: Just because you do not see your class listed doesn't mean we don't need it. Raid spots are competitive and if you can beat your counterpart in our current raid you will be given the raid spot.
    Dps:

Balance Druid
    Rogue
    Exceptional Dps (Be mythic ready)

Healers (Be mythic ready):

Tanks:

Loot:
    Our loot system is that of a loot council. Typically the loot will be given to whatever will benefit the raid the most whether it being the biggest upgrade, optimal stats for someone or some other factor. Loot becomes evenly distributed amongst everyone. If you're in it for the loot and tend to get upset over it, this might not be the guild for you.

Attendance:
    We expect everyone to have near perfect attendance. We require you post that you'll be late (If you know you will be) or going to miss completely. Poor attendance WILL open recruitment to your particular role, this includes being late. If your tardiness/absence is a recurring thing do not expect loot or a spot in raid.

Expectations:
    We're obviously not a super serious guild, but we do expect you to show up on time, with your gear enchanted and gemmed optimally. You'll be expected to bring your own flasks and potions. As a raider, you'll be required to be pulling your weight. That means if you're not doing optimal dps or if you're dying to every mechanic that gets thrown at you, you'll be sat and probably replaced. We cannot be held down by these fights that have a lot of personal responsibility.

If this sounds like the guild for you, please visit our Recruitment page to submit an application!
    boakj.enjin.com/recruitment

For questions add:
    Rueful#1619 (Rueful Guild Master)
    Eos109#1677 (Solar)
    Moveth#1880 (Raid Leader)
    Last edited by Solarflare; 2015-04-27 at 07:07 AM.

Get in here nerds. COME TO MY GUILD.

You can also add Moveth#1880 with any questions. I will be glad to help if the others aren't reachable.
    Last edited by moveth; 2015-01-29 at 02:57 AM.

Aracnite -Lightbringer~us
    ilvl670 frost/fire mage
    Battle tag Sacredshadow#1854
    Lets talk!

I'm about to head to work until ~10 PST. If Moveth doesn't get to you before I do, I'll hit you up around then, Sacredshadow.

I added you, Sacredshadow. Just hit me up whenever you are online and we can talk.

Still looking for quality Apps.

Looking for possibly a BRF ready tank and a holy paladin.

Quote Originally Posted by Rueful View Post
    Looking for possibly a BRF ready tank and a holy paladin.
    This. Lets apply peoples.

Still looking for solid raiders.

- - - Updated - - -

Need some good healers and dps for heroic foundry next week.

Looking for healers! Need Disc/Holy Paladin

Need more solid raiders. Disc/Holy Paladin high priority.

We NEED a holy paladin for progression.

- - - Updated - - -

Looking for raiders who are ready to raid Foundry. Need a Holy Paladin for progression.

Still looking for good members. Need a Holy Paladin pretty desperately.

Recruiting solid raiders still.

We NEED a holy paladin pretty desperately still.

Looking for exceptional raiders still for our mythic roster

Looking for solid Mistweaver for raid and always looking for competent raiders.

Recruiting solid raiders for further progression in BRF and onward.