Deleted

Bracken Mythic, rend uptime on adds?

Hello gyus, i'm doing tries on Bracken M in these days, so i wanted to do an optimal prerformance and be as useful as i can.
    I'm on kick duties on Big Adds, and i was taking a loot at some top warriors logs just to figure out if i'm doing something wrong (not that my dps is bad).
    I've seen something that i can not understand, in particular te REND uptime they have on Big Adds in their kills.

warcraftlogs.com/reports/r2fcWjCYLKtym6xP#fight=9&type=summary&source=12

or

warcraftlogs.com/reports/k9XLZpxVMyRPgN2f#fight=48&type=summary&source=17

the rend uptime they have on all adds is around 20%, 13% in most cases.

Now, what i'm doing is going for TFB and apply rend on both Brack and Add and try to keep it up as much as i can; when add is up he is my main target (SS up).
    Am I doing something wrong?

P.s: cant post fulll links due to new registration

- - - Updated - - -

Mmmm can it be that the rend uptime on adds is referred to the fight and not to the add itself so it is low on % just on paper?

Deleted
    You should definitely aim to keep >90% Rend uptime on both the boss and the big adds. You can also rend the spores/fungi while the big add is up, but that highly depends on the interrupt timings. When the big add is not up, it´s usually worth it to charge around spreading rends and interrupting spores for the 6% dmg buff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by burk23 View Post
    You should definitely aim to keep >90% Rend uptime on both the boss and the big adds. You can also rend the spores/fungi while the big add is up, but that highly depends on the interrupt timings. When the big add is not up, it´s usually worth it to charge around spreading rends and interrupting spores for the 6% dmg buff.
    I really thank you for the advices; i already knew what i had to do in this fight, what i was asking tbh was why the logs of some top dps warriors in this fight were reporting a rend uptime on big Adds of 12%; i think it is a matter of the % on the WHOLE fight, so reading that the rend uptime on say Add n°1 is 12% means that the rend was on for the 12% of the whole fight (on that add only) and not on 12% of the whole Add llife span.

Btw we killed him yesterday even with a not super brilliant personal performance (around 35k which is low)
    Last edited by mmocb290366eb6; 2015-01-30 at 08:32 AM.

Deleted
    Well, I just checked my logs from the kill last night and the rend uptime on each big add varies between 10 and 15%. Totaling to around 41% rend uptime on the big adds in total. So yes, it seems that the uptime is computed over the whole fight duration. Obviously when your group kills the adds even faster then us, then the rend absolute uptime will go down even more.