Question about lvl 100 talents

Hey, this is my spec linked below:

http://www.wowhead.com/talent#zsySDz-ibqkwd

I am changing Healing Wave glyph between Spiritwalker glyph or something else, depend on fight.

I have been using Cloudburst Totem, because I really like it.

In next patch we will be getting our tier 17 set which improves Chain Heal. The basic question is here, are we gonna basicly just remove Clouburst Totem and take High Tides permanently?

Since the new expansion, these two talents been quite in a par, but I don't really see how Cloudburst Totem would be better with tier 17 set anymore.
    asd

Cloudburst isn't actually as good as High Tides right now. So you should likely be using High Tides and in T17 once you have 2 piece, you would be crazy not to.

In my opinion, High Tide is already mandatory, but I guess it all depends on different factors such as the level you're raiding on, group size or encounter. Cloudburst Totem has it's uses, I've personally been experimenting with Cloudburst recently on Brackenspore Mythic when I'm on Mushroom duty. I just pop it when there is about 5 seconds left until Infesting Spores and it heals quite a bit, it also works great with Ascendance.

Like you said High Tide will be even more powerful with the T17 4p bonus.

However I do suggest you try out AS and EM instead of the current EotE (It will be more interesting when the 6.1 changes hit). Personally I do think EotE is too RNG-based to compete with the flat haste from AS or the burst haste from EM (Coupled with HTT or Ascendance) in a raiding environment.

I also see that you are using Glyph of Chaining and that's totally fine if you feel it benefits you. Personally though, I rarely feel that I miss out on potential healing with Chain Heal due to people being spread out, you can always cast it towards the melee or the tanks. With High Tide I also feel that the Glyph of Chaining is negligible due to the jump distance to Riptide targets are increased anyway.

On certain encounters, especially Mythic content and longer fights you should consider switching out PE to EB. The spirit gained from EB is pretty huge and let's you cast more Chain Heals throughout the fight and thus increasing your HPM.
    Last edited by wutpoae; 2015-01-30 at 12:36 AM.