Poll: What is your subscription status?

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I left, waiting until some more stuff for me to do. I feel like I could get through the "content" (different raid difficulties) in a few weeks as I did with SoO, so just waiting for BRF and maybe the next raid tier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom
    No. After the Cataclysm there will be an expansion for the zerg, and then an expansion for the protoss.

Deleted
    I unsubscribed because I don't find playing wow as enjoyable as other games anymore. It has nothing to do with WoD really. I've just played my fair share of WoW in my life and playing it has been steadily getting stale for me.

I played through the launch and stayed for a month or two.

not really the right place to do a poll about subs when most forum users here wont be here if their sub runs out and they arent refreshing it, poll results wont mean anything.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Unsubbed as soon as I realized how much of a mess end-game is for anyone that doesn't shackle themselves to a raid guild.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Deleted
    Cancelled mine a while ago. No point in standing in my Garrisson doing nothing.

Besides FFXIV > WoD.

Deleted
    Unsubbed untill a point that there is more content (possibily the Tanaan zone or something).

The absence of my friendlist (everyone offline for weeks now) is another reason I am taking a break. The game is no fun when you need to depend on random people.

Talking about being unsubscribed around here is a bad thing. Actively posting your concerns about a game that you played for years, that has changed with each new expansion and has gone in a different direction than it did when one started playing is a bad thing.

Yes I have unsubscribed. Yes I still actively participate in the forums. I don't blame Blizzard for me unsubscribing though. I am still interested in the lore of Warcraft. I still like to stay up to date on the new changes. I am not saying I will never come back but this wasn't a good expansion for me. In the same way, at least some of the people who love this expansion, hated MoP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    Congrats Blizz. Everyone who wanted a Vanilla realm will get it with WoD. So much for never moving backward. Though, it will not be a pure vanilla server since you can still fly in the old content, and you don't have to farm things just to raid. Just wanted to congratulate Blizz for giving the folks what they wanted, a classic vanilla world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    Or, maybe instead of making a strawman, they could just get a lvl 1 pony after they complete a quest in the starting zone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Unsubbed as soon as I realized how much of a mess end-game is for anyone that doesn't shackle themselves to a raid guild.
    They implemented an awesome group finder for raids.

It's never been easier to find a good pug in game. Have you even tried using it? I use it for my alts and it's great.

If you know how to play the game, a raiding guild is not needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Do you get offended when someone doesn't like the game you play? Don't you think that's a bit too emotionally involved?

I think it's more a question directed at people who obviously don't like something, and tend to stick around to stir up similarly-minded people.

15+ Year Old Account
    Currently unsubbed. Waiting for new content. Just nothing to do!

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Deleted
    Unsubbed recently, not really because of WoD but real life getting in the way.

Still subscribed, our Mythic raiding guild is more active than ever. WoD is a succeds in every aspect of the word. Except for Ashran.

Oh goody. one of these threads again. The originality just spews all over.
    Still subscribed and will continue to do so.

Unsubbed. Content is lacking, and what we did get with the expansion sucks. It doesn't justify paying a subsciption at this point.

Locks and Priests aren't much fun in their current state either. Can't see that being addressed until next xpac though.

If the dev's can pull their fingers out and make some decent content then I might return.

I stopped playing a month ago and just let my sub run out, Garrisons bore me, even Draenor itself is boring once you have finished the questing, the raid is nothing worth writing home about and raids usually don't get good till final raid patch of an expansion ..even then DS back in cata was a let down so that's not 100% either. I just don't see anything upcoming worth 15 dollars a month and until I do, ill stay unsubbed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyshade View Post
    Cancelled mine a while ago. No point in standing in my Garrisson doing nothing.

Besides FFXIV > WoD.
    Agree, same thing here.

Mine will expire in 2 weeks. I do like WoD, but I have other priorities. Also I really didnt like Highmaul.

I kind of like all the new stuff in WoD, even the ones where people are complaing about. I like Ashran, though it might improve a bit, I like Garrisons except for the fact that I have to start fresh with every alt and pvp as a whole has improved. Miss flying a bit, but I'm ok with no flying in current content. Do hope however when new zones open and all of today's content will be obsolete they allow flying.

Might be coming back, but around the 8th of feb I will have a break .

10+ Year Old Account
    I've said it before: Garrisons broke me. The concept was great at first, but the time gated aspect of it really annoyed me. People keep saying it, but it's true that it feels like a Facebook game. It makes me wonder when you'll be able to buy tokens to speed up missions. If it weren't for garrisons, I would probably would still be playing, as the quests and zones seem nicely polished.

The themes of the last few expansions just haven't appealed to me honestly. TBC and Wrath had beautiful aesthetic and great themes. Great stories and villians as well. I think my lack of investment in subsequent expansions has more to do with me wanting the game to be what it was to me in the past (nostalgia goggles), rather than willing to accept the changes and accept new ones. I'm just growing out of it I think.

Deleted
    I left because i didn't have anyone to play with and all groups required 2k CR or more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't going to fight Horde Legends again. Maybe i'll come back for the next one, when they let us fight the alliance for real, like the game is suppose to be.