WCL hunter issue

Hi
    I was going through my DPS on warcraft logs and noticed a difference of 2.8k DPS on our HC Imperator Kill between WCL and my own Skada.
    After taking a closer look to the logs I noticed that my pet damage isn't showing in the logs(playing FS on that fight). Going further back it seems this is happening a lot.
    Before someone asks, I did summon my pet and it was alive the entire encounter, a wolf called Killmaw (I know, no fantasy but, well....)

Question is, did someone else notice this? Is it something in the settings I need to change or is it a known bugg? If i is a bug, where can I report this?

Regards
    Tivuna, Frostmane EU

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done (link to the log if you want to see for yourself)

Deleted
    Thats a known bug i guess.
    Once the combat logger starts to log the fight just dismiss and call back your pet. It helps.

yeah this has cost me a rank a few times too man, as donkeykong said dismiss and resummon your pet. Anytime the logger dc's or anyhting like that resummon the pet

Known bug, if you don't summon your pet (or do some action which shows it's your pet) while the logging is taking place, it won't associate the pet to you.
    I believe you can re-export the log and it should fix it.

edit: Should have refreshed but yeah I've read re-exporting it fixes it. Anyone confirm?

Tried re-exporting when it happen to the other hunter in our raid other day and it didn't fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocksteadee View Post
    Known bug, if you don't summon your pet (or do some action which shows it's your pet) while the logging is taking place, it won't associate the pet to you.
    I believe you can re-export the log and it should fix it.

edit: Should have refreshed but yeah I've read re-exporting it fixes it. Anyone confirm?
    it fixed it in one of our logs, but not the other. It is a little finicky but it really shouldn't matter if you can add the damage up.