Dota2 Compendium

Alright so I finally gave in and bought this thing,however I thought I was buying into a system that gave some kinda special rewards. I mainly bought this for the emote "having it in the bag" before the game started but I didn't even get that. I'm confused about this whole thing now, just what the hell did I buy? All I got was some random shit.

did you buy it off the market? i don't think they have it still listed in the store..

either way, there isn't any way to get the assured victory shout (it is not tradable), and there's no way to level your compendium up.

Unless you bought the Asian Compendium from the Store.

In which that case it doesn't come with the shout either. What rewards did it come with exactly? If it came with a Crane courier, it was the Asian compendium.

Yes, I have the crane.

The Assured Victory Shout was a reward for buying the 2014 Internation Compendium specifically, to obtain it you had to have bought the Compendium from the Dota 2 store, not the Steam Marketplace. As far as I know, there is currently no way to obtain it.

I'm weeping for my 10 dollars. What a waste!

Don't worry, in 3-6 months you can sell the immortals you got for like 30 cents when everyone else puts theirs up at the exact same time as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Should have just waited for the next one. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Don't worry, in 3-6 months you can sell the immortals you got for like 30 cents when everyone else puts theirs up at the exact same time as well.
    And a year or so later you can sell them for even more. I sold my Leviathan Whale blade (TI3 Kunkka Immortal) for like 10€ I think, a couple of months ago.

Also the Immortals from Asian compendium will probably be more rare, as less people bought the compendium and you can't level it as easy as you could the TI4 Compendium.
    "Loss of blood... My only weakness!"
    ~ Warlord Khan, Magicka

Anyway, if you don't already see where I'm going with this, allow me to spell it out: the only meaningful MMORPG "endgame" -- i.e., something novel to do after the progression process is over -- is that of the sandbox.

Quote Originally Posted by Grable View Post
    And a year or so later you can sell them for even more. I sold my Leviathan Whale blade (TI3 Kunkka Immortal) for like 10€ I think, a couple of months ago.

Also the Immortals from Asian compendium will probably be more rare, as less people bought the compendium and you can't level it as easy as you could the TI4 Compendium.
    Hope so. I'm at least hoping I can trade my axe/weaver items for furion/Jugg, but I kind of doubt it. Not only is Jugg trending, but his weapon is vastly superior to the rest of the chest in quality and animations.

Hope so. I'm at least hoping I can trade my axe/weaver items for furion/Jugg, but I kind of doubt it. Not only is Jugg trending, but his weapon is vastly superior to the rest of the chest in quality and animations.
    i got furion staff even thought i dont play him and juggernaut sword too bad i'll have to stop using my odachi

Deleted

I got spare furi staff when trading opens up.

Got like 4 of em.

Quote Originally Posted by Puffler View Post
    I got spare furi staff when trading opens up.

Got like 4 of em.
    How many compendiums did you buy again

Deleted
    How many compendiums did you buy again
    its like level 300 so i got a lot of spares.

Quote Originally Posted by Puffler View Post
    its like level 300 so i got a lot of spares.
    Jesus.

Well I'll be sure to have a talk with you in 2016 when we can trade!

#valved

Was lucky to get the Juggernaut sword. I wish each of these immortals from the chest would have at least one special effect for an ability, not just the Juggernaut sword. Kind of like TI4 immortals, where pretty much each of them changed the effect of at least one skill.
    "Loss of blood... My only weakness!"
    ~ Warlord Khan, Magicka

Anyway, if you don't already see where I'm going with this, allow me to spell it out: the only meaningful MMORPG "endgame" -- i.e., something novel to do after the progression process is over -- is that of the sandbox.

Deleted
    I've got a little question: if I buy the 2015 Compendium from the Community Market (I can't seem to find it in the Dota 2 Store) will I have the card drops?

Guys wich one do you like more 2014 or 2015 compendium?