Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalur View Post
    Does anyone remember for sure from beta (or PTR) that you need two consecutive HT casts to activate the buff? I tested this on beta and I'm not sure if my memory is wrong but as far as I remember, the two casts didn't need to be consecutive. (The tooltip seems to indicate they need to be, but isn't 100% clear either.) But then it also used to reduce mana cost by 50%...
    Yeah you did, was just looking at my logs from Beastlord Darmac and I remember casting HT a decent amount mainly due to that, but back then we also had some OP little trees :P

4pc is extremely bad if it goes live as it is now, compared to other healers 4pc.
    The advantage is you can choose between the many off-set items that drop in BRF that are better itemized for us than the set items. Oh wait...

They should switch the lfr 4pc with the normal 4pc bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    4pc is extremely bad if it goes live as it is now, compared to other healers 4pc.
    The advantage is you can choose between the many off-set items that drop in BRF that are better itemized for us than the set items. Oh wait...
    That's the worst part. Even if 4p stays shit, four T17 pieces will still be BiS for us. However, except for legs, the off-pieces are at least decent enough that I will pass on set tokens as long as classes with good bonuses need them. *sigh*

As for the 4p: I don't think I ever cast two consecutive HT during any encounter in Highmaul. It's a spell we generally should avoid to cast often, and 4p won't change that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalur View Post
    That's the worst part. Even if 4p stays shit, four T17 pieces will still be BiS for us. However, except for legs, the off-pieces are at least decent enough that I will pass on set tokens as long as classes with good bonuses need them. *sigh*

As for the 4p: I don't think I ever cast two consecutive HT during any encounter in Highmaul. It's a spell we generally should avoid to cast often, and 4p won't change that.
    4 Piece won't be BiS.

Highmaul Kor'agh Helm + Beastlord Damrac Chest + 3 Teir pieces will be our BiS

Deleted
    Well I personally think, as many others here, that the 2piece is alright. Nothing you 100% need because it is THAT insane, nothing that is absolutly absurd to go for (like the 4piece). The 4piece is just a complete waste to go for, makes you ruin your HPS, rotation, and mana for a "Mana reduce", no thanks.