Deleted

is fake ach genrator stil legal?

Quote Originally Posted by omega8 View Post
    Why would it be against the ToS? What is it altering?

10+ Year Old Account
    nope its minimun 1 month of jailtime+ a large fine

Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    Why would it be against the ToS? What is it altering?
    If I remember right, it alters the linked achievement, making it look like you already have it.

And then you out yourself at the end of the raid when you really do get the achievement.

Deleted
    yea also fakes the guild msg that says jake got mythic imperator mythic

I dont remember that name, but we had one in wrath and that didnt last long before it was made against the tos

Quote Originally Posted by gegalfo View Post
    nope its minimun 1 month of jailtime+ a large fine
    Yeah, most guys get 6 months from what I remember. OP I'd be careful!

Deleted
    With cross character achievements why do you even need it now? I used it back in wrath because it was annoying to be refused a raid spot on an alt even though my main had it on farm.

My sister was banned for it a few months back.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Deleted
    to get into raids pepole seme to think heroic ach from highmaful are better than my mythic ach from soo early patches and don t care about them i tel a guy i had 9/14 mythic soo than he asks me but whats yure heroic ach highmaful.....

Quote Originally Posted by omega8 View Post
    to get into raids pepole seme to think heroic ach from highmaful are better than my mythic ach from soo early patches and don t care about them i tel a guy i had 9/14 mythic soo than he asks me but whats yure heroic ach highmaful.....
    Because people want to know whether you have experience from completing the boss and not if you were able to do mythic SoO.

Deleted
    bad players get bosted by some groups and have the ach they can die in first 1 min and stil get the achivement and the exp they are stil bad and its heroic =easy mode to a mythic raider and this is not the topic of this the topic is its fake ach stil legal
    do you have any idee how many groups i bosted in wow because i didn t have the ach to get into a group at my level
    every f day bost bost bost mythic raiders who die in frist 1 min of fight and so one heroic highmaful with guys 20 item levels lower than me
    Last edited by mmoc1bc8e6de49; 2015-01-29 at 07:59 PM.