Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    tomorrow? nahhhh already happening...just check dumpert (for the dutchies)

10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Farseer View Post
    We think*

Let's not jump to conclusions based on profile picture comparisons. Imo naming and shaming is harmful, especially if there is no official confirmation of his identity.
    I know, you think.
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    I thought his surrender was way too 'calm' for someone that has mental issues.
    Mental issues =/= batshit crazy. Everybody behaves differently and people with mental issues can still be acting completely normal on the surface. So just because he was acting calm, does not mean he doesn't have mental issues..

I think that everyone is curious what he had to say; even though it's probably bullshit.

Seeing the footage of him in the studio gave me the impression that he wasn't going to hurt (read: shoot) anybody. But he did scared everybody by threatening them with a gun.

He reminds me a bit of the terrorists in Zankyou no Terror.

Too bad he's a Muslim (at least I assume that because he has a Moroccan name). When I heard what was going on my second thought was "I hope he's not a Muslim or a foreigner, please let him be a Dutch guy". Because I'm gonna get bullshit again as a Muslim. It's actually sad that's the second thought in my mind - my first was "I hope nobody is hurt or will get hurt".
    /Zetsumei

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    take note america, you don't need to empty 20 bullets into a guy then handcuff him to stop a situation.
    (I made a silly analogy but realized it could be percieved wrongly so I'll just say the following instead) Can we please avoid nation bashing?

OT: Glad the situration went peaceful. I guess we might find out what the guy wanted over the comming days since, if nothing else, he sure did end up getting ALOT of media attention!
    Last edited by mmoc1f48e0f23e; 2015-01-29 at 11:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasperio View Post
    "4 armed police officers drew weapon and immidiately firing at armed hostage taker in the U.S"
    thats how it's done.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    thats how it's done.
    the pure irony of that post with your account name.
    'Something's awry.' -Duhgan 'Bel' beltayn

'A Man choses, a Slave obeys.' -Andrew Rayn

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetsumei View Post
    Too bad he's a Muslim (at least I assume that because he has a Moroccan name).

Not everyone who walks into a building, train, plane, or causes terror are Muslim