Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Instant EQ is amazing.

I understand that all talents can't be useful in PvE, since some are very PvP oriented.

But my main issue is that a lot of our talents are just awfully boring (totem talents) OR are really really bad in any situation.

Deleted
    So now that it won't get the buff from 2 targets will it be worth casting? Only if you get full duration? I hope not at all tbh.

(8/8 gold cm shaman with realm best everbloom and ubrs here, for whatever it's worth)

Replace ww totem with an Improved Cap Totem talent that let's you place cap anywhere in range and instantly stun.

Replace healing tier with mobility tier, move ww totem here and add 2 new mobile talents.

Change elemental fusion to have earth shock spread flame shock to all targets with 30 yards and unlink flame shock from earth shock cd.

Change liquid magma to make lava burst hit up to 2 additional targets within 15 yards for 20% damage, damage effected by flame shock.

Revert 30% buff to storm totem, and instead add a 10% haste buff on the shaman for the duration of the totem.

With these changes you would keep enhance versions the same or give them unique versions.

For resto you would bake improved healing steam into cloud burst, conductivity into high tides, and increase storm ele raid healing to compensate from loss of guidance.

Sorry for format, sent from ipad. But I think these or similar fixes would make me never think about rerolling again. Numbers can be adjusted for balance.

Cheers
    Last edited by Sanctos; 2015-01-31 at 08:26 PM.
    Sanctøs, the Violet Guardian and Lord of Blackrock
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%C3%B8s/simple

Deleted
    RIP 2 boss cleave.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ichipline View Post
    It might just me being stupid but why is that shaman not using fire nova?
    If you compare to our alt enhance shaman.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...one&source=127

his dps is much higher but he is still 42 ilvls higher than ours.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Deleted
    he posted a single target fight, butcher. you poste an aoe fight, margok. fire nova is an aoe only spell (unlike some other aoe spells, firenova really does ZERO single target without adds around).

Deleted
    Does anybody know already if the change for EQ make it useful in 3v3 arenas?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaoxy View Post
    he posted a single target fight, butcher. you poste an aoe fight, margok. fire nova is an aoe only spell (unlike some other aoe spells, firenova really does ZERO single target without adds around).
    sorry i was sleeping at that moment. thought it was a imp fight.... sorry about that
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix1991 View Post
    I doubt it, youll need to hit at least 3 trgets with chain lightning to make it instant might help but dont rely on it

only way i can see it work is if all 3 hide behind a pillar and chain lightning the 3 and instant earthquake

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix1991 View Post
    Doubtful, plus no-one is going to stand in a full EQ unless they have downs.

For RBG's it will be amazing tho, with mass grip/vortex into EQ, if this change goes live, we will be actively seeking a ele for our dot cleave team.

Also pairing with EotE will be pretty sick with the huge area it will be possible to cover.

Deleted
    Because what Elemental needs is more AoE dmg.... oh wait

In all seriousness though, would be amazing to see some mobility changes as well.