Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I've got to agree with everyone else here: apart from the irontusk, these mounts weren't even worth their cost at 5k. An increase to 40k is just absurd for re colors.

Really sucks for the mount collectors more than anything, which was already a pretty pricey hobby.

Is there one from ashran too?

Its possible that all the mounts were meant to be that much, since one of them was.
    If it was unintended for them to be cheap, they wouldnt advertise the price increase. 'Hey come get them before they are the price we wanted them to be' - not gunna happen, they dont advertise things people could 'take adventage' of

This is complete bullcrap
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

someone should tweet this out to some devs

Ouch...i'm not even honored with some of these...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Throren View Post
    someone should tweet this out to some devs
    Use the ingame Tweet funtion Mahahaha..
    Please someone check Ashran
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

This would be pretty crazy if intended, and CosmicGuitars avatar would be fitting to describe this.

Quote Originally Posted by Squigglyo View Post
    Its possible that all the mounts were meant to be that much, since one of them was.
    If it was unintended for them to be cheap, they wouldnt advertise the price increase. 'Hey come get them before they are the price we wanted them to be' - not gunna happen, they dont advertise things people could 'take adventage' of
    I'm not sure how badly they'd have to mess up to only get one mounts pricing right and 3 others wrong.

Isn't the 40k one the only one that doesn't require a rep?

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I'm not sure how badly they'd have to mess up to only get one mounts pricing right and 3 others wrong.

Isn't the 40k one the only one that doesn't require a rep?
    That's correct (and it's 50k).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    what the fuck
    I know! Why was this necessary?? I mean, I know they want to suck gold out of the economy, but 40k?! Damn!!

*rolls up sleeves*

Well, I guess I better get grinding. I don't even particularly want the mounts right now, but I feel like I have to get them before the price rises in case I want them at some point in the future.

Sig by Isilrien

Looks like i will never get these mounts now
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

What the actual hell? If this is intended then it's an enormous middle finger to mount collectors. Can someone on the PTR check the 50k hippo to see if that went up too? Or the 100k bike for that matter?

Guess I need to finish Arakkoa rep and get their mount asap...

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    What the actual hell? If this is intended then it's an enormous middle finger to mount collectors. Can someone on the PTR check the 50k hippo to see if that went up too? Or the 100k bike for that matter?

Guess I need to finish Arakkoa rep and get their mount asap...
    50k hippo is still 50k. I'm sure it'd be closer in price to the 40k variants if it had a reputation attached to it that you could get an exalted discount from.

Yay more reasons to be happy that I don't give 2 shits about mounts.

Pretty ridiculous change though, 8x increase? Seems a little over the top.

Well... let's sell re-skins of mounts that you can get from the stables for 5-7 days worth of Apexis Crystals, plus 5000g: This is about reasonable
    Making the gold price 50,000g... 1.5x more expensive than making a JC mount (not including Jeweled Onyx Panther), or about 45% the price of the Grand Expedition Yak... for a RECOLOUR? Nope. Blizz better sort this, or they will find nobody buying them at all. I doubt anyone bothered buying the one from the Crystal Vendors as it is, cause 50k for the ugly hippo is 100% not worth.
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhurn View Post
    Yay more reasons to be happy that I don't give 2 shits about mounts.

Pretty ridiculous change though, 8x increase? Seems a little over the top.
    + it is just punishing those that didn't rush it because nobody said they would increase in price, while people who already got them only had to pay 5k
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Deleted
    Just asked on twitter since that seems to be the only place they take notice
    This change isn't needed, I'd understand if you could quest to exalted and buy them high price, but not when you have to get the trickle of xp from grinding.

Deleted
    There is absolutely no reason for them to increase the price of these mounts. Not everything is supposed to be a large gold sink. Someone should really tweet the devs about it.