Resto Trinket Comparison

Ok, so we killed Mythic Imp tonight. Curious of y'alls thoughts of best trinkets to use between...

Emblem of Caustic Healing
    Mark of Rapid Replication
    Everburning Candle

Not sure if the on-use haste of Emblem is better or worse throughput wise (paired, obviously, with high intensity phases) than Mark? Has anyone done any testing with these to see which is technically better?

Deleted
    i use candle + causting cause i got the latter mythic wf while i have mark of rapid rep only heroic; macroed causting with incarnation + nv and it works pretty well.
    still @ 3 kills of mythic mar'gok and no trinket for me yet, so i will stick with it in foundry i guess till i get beastlord one

Deleted
    It depends what you're running tbh.

If you're running a Haste build like I am (Sat at 2k haste without Mar'gok's trinket), then Mar'gok + Candle will be better, becuase the passive haste > the On use haste.

However, I would assume that if you're using a mastery build. The on use haste trinket could be lovely since you can time that with a faster tranq.

Personally, I don't like on use trinkets (I'm only using it cause 400 Spirit..), I would use Candle + Mark of Rapid Replication.