Page 1 of 15
... LastLast

rip apexis groups

after patch you no longer get credit while in a raid group

fun was detected and nerfed

Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    after patch you no longer get credit while in a raid group

fun was detected and nerfed
    The guy whining about selfie cameras being added wants to whine about fun being removed. Ok.

15+ Year Old Account
    Fun? You mean efficiency, right?

Quote Originally Posted by dcuffel View Post
    The guy whining about selfie cameras being added wants to whine about fun being removed. Ok.
    well I do find that pointless

now, people that want apexis need to waste more time grinding. pointless change, imo. also it discourages people from using the raid finder. at least clearing stuff as a large group was simple, now it will take much longer and will be more frustrating in the areas with elites.

this will come as a surprise to nobody

Yea, I can tell you right now I'm basically never ever going to do an Apexis daily ever again because I can't complete it in a raid.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

10+ Year Old Account
    They used to encourage the idea of this. THEY USED TO TELL PEOPLE TO FIND GROUPS FOR IT WITH THE GROUPFINDER! What happened?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dcuffel View Post
    How the heck are selfies fun? All you ever see is people doing duckfaces or showing off their kegpack in the mirror...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

I'm more surprised you COULD do the dailies in a raid group since as far back as I could remember, you could never do quests while in a raid group except for raid quests.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jawless Jones View Post
    How the heck are selfies fun? All you ever see is people doing duckfaces or showing off their kegpack in the mirror...
    Laugh and cringe at the people taking ridiculous photos of themselves?

Deleted
    So just like every other non-raid specific quest in the game then?

Seems like an initial oversight fix than a nerf to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalira View Post
    They used to encourage the idea of this. THEY USED TO TELL PEOPLE TO FIND GROUPS FOR IT WITH THE GROUPFINDER! What happened?
    They didn't want RAID groups however. You can easily solo it much less 5 man them.

Well the Pit, Shattrath and Ashran ones might still count as those are designated "Group" and It would be impossible to get credit for the Ashran one otherwise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, Blizzard, being ass backwards as always on content other MMOs do right. Keep it up, boys! You'll get it right eventually, one of these years.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Less social activity = great.

there goes the one thing that had me tempted for 6.1.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    Yea, I can tell you right now I'm basically never ever going to do an Apexis daily ever again because I can't complete it in a raid.
    I'll stick to the 800 apexis quest, that's soloable.

15+ Year Old Account
    Find a group, sure. Find a raid of forty people, no.

Whoever found these "groups" social?!

I always disliked that all the groups for this in group finder were 30+ people just inviting everyone and anyone. No organization. No teamwork. Just run around zerg zerg zerg.

I can't say I'll miss it.

Sig by Isilrien

Seems strange to me since they had been going the Guild Wars route of everyone gets credit for everything they tag. World bosses, rares and events giving credit to people that wandered by and tossed one fireball in, for example, with mutterings of possibly extending this functionality to quest mobs. Cutting down the number of people that can work on the apexis daily concurrently is a step back in progress, I guess.

And sure, it was all zerging and no teamwork; but now it'll be a bunch of tiny groups all butting heads for claim. Because one thing wow's lacking is a reason for players to get mad at one another over petty things, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Good luck to you people with a dead faction on your server.

Good luck to you people with a dead faction on your server.
    What does that have to do with anything you can still use the group finder and get a five man group to do them

I would care about this if I gave a shit about apexis crystals.