Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rubbishgames View Post
    I agree that enhancement feels very clunky and not fun to play. But they have been consistently doing well dps-wise in both highmaul and BRF. And their rotation hasn't changed much from MoP. Why is this considered a Dark Age?

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...gregate=amount
    Problem IS not with the rotation, but the overnerfed skills like windfury, Ascendance, static shock gone(well thats not so big deal), and mainly, searing flames gone.
    And even tier setbonus focuses on windfury, which deal shit dmg.
    Last edited by mmoc0c0ade2be0; 2015-02-06 at 11:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darksoldierr View Post
    What you talking about? TBC enhance was competent both in PvP and PvE. Futhermore, with totem twisting enhance was the best melee support, nothing come closes to that ever since. In PvP we were like tanks with a shield on
    True. We were a very support role in TBC and really had one big attack Windfury sad it's a shell of it's former glory.
    I'm fairly certain the only reason I was allowed to play my shaman in TBC was cause the rogues flat out refused to go unless I was in their group....otherwise I had to play my damn prot pally, I still hate Hyjal to this day.

And we could use the shield in PvP cause even with just one weapon a solid WF proc could do some damage.

Quote Originally Posted by rubbishgames View Post
    I agree that enhancement feels very clunky and not fun to play. But they have been consistently doing well dps-wise in both highmaul and BRF. And their rotation hasn't changed much from MoP. Why is this considered a Dark Age?

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...gregate=amount
    Whenever someone links an "all bosses" graph, it makes me wish that there was some sort of base exam to be allowed to link logs, because there's no way you can link that without having some inkling that it's not the whole story.

Simply put, in an All Bosses combined dataset, having strong AoE is worth often 2 to 3 times as much as strong single target and cleave, and every fight that has AoE unfairly multiplies how good a class looks whilst they might be terrible on some fights. We could be 30% behind on two target fights and would still show up high because AoE covers it so much when you set the parameters like that.
    Last edited by wordup; 2015-02-06 at 04:24 PM.

Currently i am 7/10 BFH for what i see, on single and cleave fights we are below average, on fights with aoe we are under boomkings, in some fight under locks or warriors too, and if u raid have good aoe burst dmg is even worst.

Overall i think shaman enhancement is not worth for mythic progression, or at least in the best guilds.
    Last edited by -NeuroN-; 2015-02-06 at 05:47 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -NeuroN- View Post
    Currently i am 7/10 BFH for what i see, on single and cleave fights we are below average, on fights with aoe we are under boomkings, in some fight under locks or warriors too, and if u raid have good aoe burst dmg is even worst.

Overall i think shaman enhancement is not worth for mythic progression, or at least in the best guilds.
    Ye saw, the same thing. flame shock=> lash=> nova, during the time while we apply shocks ,other dps-es already doing aoe, such shame..