Mythic butcher, help please (log included)

Can anyone please help.

I am in a heap of trouble. I took a new player a druid (healer) in the guild and here are our tries

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...nQmg2#fight=15

I feel that the raid is in danger, often. The priest is adamant that 1 healer the paladin should focus on tanks and the 3 healers heal the rest of players with no assigned group. The paladin suggested that he takes care of the tanks and each healer takes care of 5 players. Who is right?

Can anyone please take a look at the logs and tell me (dont sugar coat it):

how is the priest performing?
    how is the paladin heal performing?
    How is that druide doing?

thanks in advance.
    Last edited by psyquest; 2015-01-30 at 04:09 PM.

Your link isn't working, but here is a log from us: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...aling&fight=12
    And here is a video of our first kill: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjgJ...-nNeS9E5LKWVxA

- Positioning is extremely important. We use 5 people to soak the cleaves, and they can't overlap each other.
    - Priests are part of our cleave groups for reflective shield damage.
    - Your cleave groups cannot stand in the purple pools from the adds, or they will die really quickly. Everyone has a weak aura that warns them if they're standing in purple.
    - Your paladin and disc priest should be doing 60k+ HPS, and your druid should be doing 45k+
    - Our priest (me) and druid keep shields/hots on 12 people (the 10 cleave members and the 2 tanks).
    - The paladin keeps beacons on the tanks and mostly uses single target heals, but you'll see that he has some holy radiance healing in his logs as well.
    - Our 4th healer is different every week. We use either a shaman, a holy priest, or another druid. The shaman uses a lot of chain heals, and the other healers keep HoTs on 12 people.

Good luck!

Sorry for going OT
    Quote Originally Posted by Tygerlily177 View Post
    - Your cleave groups cannot stand in the purple pools from the adds, or they will die really quickly. Everyone has a weak aura that warns them if they're standing in purple.
    can you post this weak aura? And do you have one for weakened soul? Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by seraknis View Post
    Sorry for going OT

Butcher:
    Code:
    deuYdaakuvPtPkj3IsIDjjAycIJbPwgLYZuLyAsQUgLGTrjPVrjLXHQQohQsSouv09eK2hQk5GOQuluIEOKWevLuxuqzJuImsuvXjvOxIQcZKsOBkj1orQFcjgQcSukP6PGPQORIQuTvkr9vbvZvbTxYFrLbRchMIfdj9yvAYqCzrBwv8zKmAufNgLvJQKETKKzJ42cSBL(TudxclxONd10P66QQTlP8DkvNxvQ1JQu2VkAHwtbmbJRNXhZnhoE7fpKT14cy4lhQ9MCHynbyb2QmKk5LkFrqGaebiAk4nkpp40fTvqBbliWCDwVynfGDt01uasZrrA7cvbuK2oN56SEfG5PTlGI025EIMGuq4PPk((hny(SK0nc5JD5Yf80RBjIHclyYpJvWhOW7tloshMapYOOYOMcWfjHmIii8oIGpp6NZJQZfHTuc(4K7VmxLcU9FDukYOX7Oa(kubRji56ImA8oki0qf8Xj3Acsvk4JtoCrsi0MGuLcU9FDbOf83SwUUaZ3BbRjiXAkA0cgyi55HLzEK1e5cYA56cQOBcsBFppgeBQyIXNh8luKeYReSMGuq4De58OFopQoxe2sjaxKecTjif9l15VvrlxWtVUGxNXI3Nhw58OIUjiT91s96c4jzu84IUUnbK2GOPGytsnfe8jott5Yf8XjNBi56cvbUHKRlABOf8Xj3Tdq14QuaUiVAkaZwkskABcc(eNPPOrRsrBtLYLl4smySMcWSLIKcgy9XWGPGGpXzAkyG1hddMQuUC5cE61bgVLI2wDbimCbX8gCZTkSGZdbXKI178DrkGD7vWTBcsBFvPagIGYVF5jJcmiimN1RHW5rgfvgXAkxGDgIZJORBtacdZR)96SAPkfS)GzKrrLrSOrl4VEKrrLrnfGlscH2eKI(L683QOLlaHHliM3J3EfmUEgFm3C44Tx8qOijeoAJ)JjxjPBel(XUaSBUvHh0S1fuIYCIs1Yfy0uWadjppSmZJSMiyC9m(yU5WXBV4HSTgxadF5qT3KleRjxqnrJUUTqKlba
    WS (on target)
    Code:
    d8ZaeaGAufA9ke9seQSlfkVgHSpKumtLcZvfmBOUmLBsf8yK62I0HrzNOYEj7gY(rWprsggQknofcNNkzOOQAWQudNQ6GkvofcvDmK4CiPYcvrlvPulMk0YL4HkL8uWYOk9CvnrKuAQsAYkA6cxeHYvrvYZuO66kzJkfDArTzfSDQiFgrFvfAAkv9DQIrsf16qvWOPs9xrCsvYTqv01qvQ7PqABOQyuiPQFl1IIQcYcUqHvgy02Hl6g9haFdJtCUXUs29UTV27E32l4f4Dm(og1n24csfmfmvvGlQggElehpPWBElGrh5g9Qk4dwjuvWStiXTh5OasC7jHrh5gj4D3EeqIBpjdfwQj4OXiA3QWEE4e39eV(qHcbdnk2eZiFbvNV2I4OIx1nU4iMGOKjjTIQcEFdJVMco2L5t4UhiC7GHMzePG1Bjluo0PGP54AyO6Y3e48UTDytETHGfkhccwH0cb09cfu5Bfw0fbuZOcqSulP9Tcl6IGrhvW6Teel10PG1BjVVHXCSutNcO7fkeqrWczozOqaBfTael1EvfhfbhngrgYMeUHEHviWCYqHGT6gpBpic38xAYI9pHBQh8nmM4fGyPMGJDzs4UhiC7GHMzePG33WyowQjUX3pc(qrHGHgfcOwR47IWnpjCVv34z7bTzJcbUTmP7qC79ka3SPQckn2uvq6chzvvOqW6TKGHnuihfemSHcX5LIG1Bj0DQJSqNcEFJwvbFgrInX5vq6chzvfhfDkoV6uHcb0y2)Qk4ZisSjG)TVigufKUWrwvb8V9fXGQovOqHGHgfqEKM48UxWm)(yMliy0e9ciClOyK5gvD5BcY0nsaD34z7bPtb5PGJgJidztc3qVWcyZzoYnIHtIsMK0kVQke4jpd3IBVxbZ8ZJleDKDY0Pa0kTwYKKw5fhfbluuYKKwrvbVVHXCSutCJVFe8HIcbZ87JzUUOBKGluyLbgTD4IUr)bW3W4eowSkwYjU75gRpe8bJMON)oJcbNuvRu5GcbmvfC0yeziBs4g6fwWfkSYaJ2oCr3O)a4ByCIZn2vYU3T91E372EfcCsCu27LVkKa
    Both icons are on the same spot, so you should probably reposition em.

Quote Originally Posted by psyquest View Post
    No Penance, no Cascade, no PoH? Archangel turns the first PoH into a guaranteed crit. No reason to do atonement damage without triggering AA.

Quote Originally Posted by psyquest View Post
    I think that even if you fix your healing problem, you are going to run into a DPS problem. All of our DPS were doing above 28k on our first kill and we hit the enrage. You might want to come back to this one. Butcher only took us 13 wipes, but we made sure we could meet the DPS check before we went for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by seraknis View Post
    Sorry for going OT

I can't link weak auras from work, but it looks like someone already got you covered. I just wanted to say that I don't track Weakened Soul with a WA, I use grid with several different plug ins. Here's an old screenshot explaining my set up. It's changed a little since Siege, but it's not too far off.
    Last edited by Tygerlily177; 2015-01-30 at 05:06 PM.

Oh dear. You're not just a little bit off the raid DPS needed, you literally have one player in the entire raid pulling enough DPS to kill the boss before the enrage. Definitely come back to this one, you're not going to kill it with your guild's DPS.