Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Christonya View Post
    Took what ? A week or two to down all mythic bosses in highmaul? So none. A roadblock boss would keep a guild working on it for a month+.

This no longer exists in our current wow.
    Yeah it's a shame that bosses are so easy nowadays.

I agree too that iron maidens will be the biggest roadblock. Depending on tuning blast furnace and Hans and Frans could be really tough fights too. Then of course Blackhand will be tough. It was hard on heroic and was only killed by a Chinese guild that cheesed it with a scaling weapon bug. It was 3 phases on heroic so Im hoping for a super hard mythic only 4th phase.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marxman View Post
    I think many people use the word "scale" the same way the smurfs use "smurf".

Deleted
    I have a gut feeling Iron Maidens may be the hardest boss in there on Mythic, kind of like Paragons in 25h Siege.

the duo nazi orcs will probably be a road block until people find a solid tactic for dealing with the stampers that "follow" you on mythic.

blackhand because he's blackhand.

Maybe Kromog, depends how tightly tuned he is. I remember him having a fairly tight enrage on Heroic, atleast on beta. Maybe I'm wrong, idk.
    Last edited by mmoc2233da4339; 2015-01-31 at 04:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadwraith View Post
    I have a gut feeling Iron Maidens may be the hardest boss in there on Mythic, kind of like Paragons in 25h Siege.

the duo nazi orcs will probably be a road block until people find a solid tactic for dealing with the stampers that "follow" you on mythic.

blackhand because he's blackhand.

Maybe Kromog, depends how tightly tuned he is. I remember him having a fairly tight enrage on Heroic, atleast on beta. Maybe I'm wrong, idk.
    Stampers on mythic are almost easier than normal/heroic you just stack up go in a straight line to the end 1 row back go other way to end 1 row then back the other way 1 row and do it untill phase is over.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by momirmaster View Post
    Stampers on mythic are almost easier than normal/heroic you just stack up go in a straight line to the end 1 row back go other way to end 1 row then back the other way 1 row and do it untill phase is over.
    Haven't tried it, just assumed it was the same patterns for heroic/normal and then the extra ones when you moved. Oh well.

Deleted
    Iron maidens.

Quote Originally Posted by Lessthanzer0 View Post
    I agree too that iron maidens will be the biggest roadblock. Depending on tuning blast furnace and Hans and Frans could be really tough fights too. Then of course Blackhand will be tough. It was hard on heroic and was only killed by a Chinese guild that cheesed it with a scaling weapon bug. It was 3 phases on heroic so Im hoping for a super hard mythic only 4th phase.
    Hans and Frans is going to cause a lot of raging due to tank balance. The Suplex mechanic goes from very easy to ridiculously difficult depending on your tank combinations. Warrior and Druid is the worst. Suplex deals to each tank physical damage equal to the maximum health of the other tank. The tank debuff swap mechanic increases Physical damage taken by 40% per stack, and there's a pumped up buff the bosses get that increases damage dealt by the boss by 10% per stack which increases throughout the fight.

Near the end of the fight, with say Pumped Up x5, a Druid with a bunch of Ursoc stacks might have 550k HP. If you as a Warrior have simply one stack of the swap mechanic debuff, (unavoidable) Suplex will deal 1.2m Physical damage to you. I'm pretty sure that will kill you straight through shield wall, and with two stacks of the debuff there's definitely no surviving it at all.

On the other hand, if you use two low HP tanks, like Warrior and Monk, it becomes stupidly easy even at high stack counts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xequecal View Post
    Hans and Frans is going to cause a lot of raging due to tank balance. The Suplex mechanic goes from very easy to ridiculously difficult depending on your tank combinations. Warrior and Druid is the worst. Suplex deals to each tank physical damage equal to the maximum health of the other tank. The tank debuff swap mechanic increases Physical damage taken by 40% per stack, and there's a pumped up buff the bosses get that increases damage dealt by the boss by 10% per stack which increases throughout the fight.

Near the end of the fight, with say Pumped Up x5, a Druid with a bunch of Ursoc stacks might have 550k HP. If you as a Warrior have simply one stack of the swap mechanic debuff, (unavoidable) Suplex will deal 1.2m Physical damage to you. I'm pretty sure that will kill you straight through shield wall, and with two stacks of the debuff there's definitely no surviving it at all.

On the other hand, if you use two low HP tanks, like Warrior and Monk, it becomes stupidly easy even at high stack counts.
    wat

So if we say that both tanks have 300k hp (for shits and giggles).
    The boss has 5 stacks of Pumped and one tank has 1 stack of the debuff.
    The boss will smack 630k on the tank with the debuff. How is this survivable unless you have two tanks with like 150k Health and a disc priest giving them a 150k shield?
    Last edited by mmocf111fc0d5c; 2015-02-02 at 04:14 PM.

Deleted
    World Firsts? No roadblocks like it used to be (has been said before). Maidens will be the encounter with the least margin of error and will keep a lot of semi-hardcore guilds on their toes until they can mitigate. Hansgar & Fransjok (sp?) has been changed from the beta until now on the PTR so I'm not sure how it will be. When you could pull them both into the tunnel, the mythic kill was a joke but this was fixed (needed to be obviously). Haven't tried Blackhand at all so can't comment on him. Blast Furnace can be a pain in the last phase. We will see.