Deleted

What will be the level req of Love is in the air dungeon?

I would like to level up as many chars as possible to finally get the Big Love Rocket.
    Do we know what will be the level req of the dungeon? I mean logically and according to the last years it will be 98 or 99 but is this information datamined already to know it exactly?

Deleted
    But they were 5 level expansions and I can't remember what it was in WOTLK & BC (maybe it wasn't available in BC) since they were 10 lvl expansions just like this one.

The loots say it requires level 100.

Might be like before, 1-2 levels under the gear it drops. Ill have to level my lock up more haha

Got two ready for the mount

Mate of mine asked a GM, was told 99.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixAU View Post
    Mate of mine asked a GM, was told 99.
    ?? really? it SHOULD be 98, since (im pretty sure) it was 78 in LK....
    Last edited by reverendball; 2015-02-01 at 11:34 PM.

Event dungeon does not show up on the list for my lvl 99 druid. Anyone else have this problem?

Update: Finished the quest chain that goblin npc offers. Can see the queue option when talking to him, but still can't put myself into queue.
    Last edited by Tyk; 2015-02-02 at 10:46 AM.

So it started for you?

Gotta wait 4 more hours to start for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coluol View Post
    I would like to level up as many chars as possible to finally get the Big Love Rocket.
    Do we know what will be the level req of the dungeon? I mean logically and according to the last years it will be 98 or 99 but is this information datamined already to know it exactly?
    Dungeons for world events are always level "Max-1"...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    98 do not work 100%

10+ Year Old Account
    It must be 99 or 100, my level 98 priest cannot queue.

Deleted
    can't do it with my level 98 he is almost 99 so i will ding today and try again there (doubt theres a level requirement at least lowest ilevel char at 100 (619) could do it

edit : dinged 99 with the shaman (ilevel 581) and couldn't queue (tried reloging aswell)
    Last edited by mmoc32ac407789; 2015-02-03 at 12:44 PM. Reason: new info

7+ Year Old Account
    The LFD queue option didn't come up on my mage when she dinged from 98 to 99. When I dinged to 100 it did, though. No itemlevel requirements that I can see.

I'm unsure if you can queue with a lower level character from the various Goblin NPC's that function as queue point.. but I've yet to see any sub-100 players in the actual instance.