Thread: UH 2 set update

UH 2 set update

Item Set Bonuses
    Item - Death Knight T17 Unholy 2P Bonus: In addition to its previous effects, your pet now deals 40% additional damage while Dark Transformation is active.
    Looks alot better now, thoughts?

Makes it a roughly 2.5-3% increase in a 5-6 minute fight. Much better. Though the longer a fight goes, the stronger the bonus will become.
    Last edited by Rothulean; 2015-01-30 at 02:40 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rothulean View Post
    Makes it a roughly 2.5-3% increase in a 5-6 minute fight. Much better. Though the longer a fight goes, the stronger the bonus will become.
    that is like almost always the case with 4set bonuses :P

Deleted
    now our 2set is stronger than our 4 set im still hoping for a change

Deleted
    I'm ok with just running with the 2set tbh, chest/legs have Multistrike on and after that we can just gear for offpieces, I believe the only off piece that doesn't have MS on will be Gloves/Cape IIRC.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadwraith View Post
    I'm ok with just running with the 2set tbh, chest/legs have Multistrike on and after that we can just gear for offpieces, I believe the only off piece that doesn't have MS on will be Gloves/Cape IIRC.
    But you will run with 4set in the long run because there are no significantly better itemized non-tier pieces and tieritems can be wf or have a socket/tertiary stat so there is nor reason not to take it.
    You might possibly take some mythic nonsetpieces early in progress due to setparts dropping later but thats about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Raikh View Post
    But you will run with 4set in the long run because there are no significantly better itemized non-tier pieces and tieritems can be wf or have a socket/tertiary stat so there is nor reason not to take it.
    You might possibly take some mythic nonsetpieces early in progress due to setparts dropping later but thats about it.
    Its sad but true, as lackluster as the 4pc is, its still an increase, and we can only hope there is another change done the line that makes it a little better.

Is the 2pc change recorded anywhere? Cannot find it here on MMO nor official WoW site.

Quote Originally Posted by Skul View Post
    Is the 2pc change recorded anywhere? Cannot find it here on MMO nor official WoW site.
    It isn't in the patch notes, it's just a datamined changed from the latest build.

Its there, its just down in the spell changes section. Hopefully we see some more changes/tweaks here shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by bungie View Post
    It isn't in the patch notes, it's just a datamined changed from the latest build.
    Thank you. Looked again in notes (and I see blood 4pc changes) but nothing for UH.

REALLY hope this makes it live and sticks.

I love the change. Hopefully it sticks. Also, people who are saying it's only good for execute phases also aren't factoring in adds in a lot of fights so you'll have this up much more than you'd think. It's embarrassing how bad the 4 piece is though.

Quote Originally Posted by mostdeadlygeist View Post
    It's embarrassing how bad the 4 piece is though.
    It used to be 3 runes instead of just 1.

I'd have prefered 2 runes if only for symmetry's sake. 1 rune... is kinda stupid.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Hopefully this is just the beginning of them taking a second look at Unholy set bonuses. We essentially can't hold our breath yet.