Deleted

Resto shaman advice needed

Hi, I have just started mythic hm and I am looking to improve my healing. I will post some logs from heroic and mythic, any advice would be gratefully received

warcraftlogs.com/reports/TNR12p9YytnXdjhb

warcraftlogs.com/reports/WjG1qRZByfmX2LFv

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/aggramar/Bambii/simple

I looked through the logs and your character briefly. Your healing looked totally fine, there was only a few things I noticed.

- I suggest to change weapon enchant to Mark of the Shadowmoon instead of Bleeding Hollow
    - Switch out your Crit gems and enchants to Mastery, the throughput gain from crit does not match Mastery during progression, and the mana gained from Resurgence is not that big anymore.
    - You could improve a bit on your Healing Stream Totem uptime, especially on an occasional movement heavy fight like Twins.
    - The spirit buff from Elemental Blast is huge, so make sure to use it on CD.
    - I noticed on some tries, and especially your Imperator Heroic kill that you used Chain Heal quite a lot and struggled with mana very early in the fight. You might wanna use a more mana-conservative rotation in longer fights.

Your groups DPS on your Twin Ogron wipes wasn't really that high, very low to be precise. With that DPS you won't beat the enrage.

Pretty much what wutpoae said. For Twins, I find that Rushing Streams and Cloudburst worked better. Most of the damage is entirely predictable, so you can use Ascended Form and Cloudburst with almost no over-healing. You should also be taking Astral Shift for your defensive talent instead.