addon for making use of mats

Is there a good addon, that detects the mats that i have and the things i can create with them using my professions, and then tells me, what would be the most lucrative thing to create with the mats, based on current AH prices?

Deleted
    try TradeSkillMaster Addon and its subcomponents, at the beginnig when u new, its very complicating.

here is a very generally overview (it can so much much much more)
    - donwload and install tsm + subcomponents
    - scan the ah for atlest few days (it scans all the auctions and saves it locally a history data locally) (additional tools cn be used / import data from third sites)
    - go throug all your alts so that it can save all the inventory of all our chars (go to banks, mail etc.)
    - open your profession and there will be a "profit" value. (ahvalue - mat costs)
    - additionally it will show how many specific items u can craft directly and how many you can craft indirectly (including all the mats on your other alts)

but this is only a small partial of the power of this tool

have fun with the gold making

thanks, i've heard of this addon but it seems really complicated. i'm looking for something very simple. not sure if that exists though. i might look into TSM, but if anyone knows something more simple than this, please let me know.