Having issues with my Razer Naga 2012

I have contacted Razer and am waiting on a response which can take up to 24 hours, so for now I am stuck with this headache and trying to figure out what happened.

Last night my mouse suddenly stopped registering my key bindings on the side of my mouse as "NUM LOCK 1" instead it is just saying I am using 1-0-+, I have already checked my switch on the bottom and it is switched to NUM and the NUM LOCK on my keyboard is on. I tried updating my drivers and that was no help, then I tried switching USB ports to see if that was the issue and still nothing. When I go into my key binds it shows the correct key bind, but if I try to re-bind the key by clicking it and then the desired button on the Num pad on the side it just shows up as 1 and not "NUM PAD 1." I disabled ALL of my addons to see if something there was blocking it and it still doesn't work. I changed the key bind to simply "1" click ont he side and it works just fine. For one of my characters that is ok, however with all my others I already have things bound to 1-9 and need the extra buttons on the side of the mouse to be the NUM PAD. has anyone had this issue that could possibly help? I am dying over here not finding anything on Google.

Dont use the razer software to keybind, do your keybinds in the WoW interface.

I did do my key binds in the wow interface. That's where I always do them. I actually went in to see if I could remap them in the software just now and it still popped up as "1" so I switched the button to "123" then back down to "Num" and suddenly they want to work. I tried that 500 times already. >.> hopefully Razer has some clue as to why this happened. I'm still going to leave my ticket open.

You dont even need synapse, just uninstall it.

I always bind a razer naga button to a separate key if I want to use it as a keybind.

Right now my button layout for the MMO-Profile is(going from 1 to 12): l ä 3 ö o 6 F12 8 9 0 p ´

Everything with a number is not in use, so buttons 3, 6, 8, 9 and 10. Essentially they are just bound to random keys on the right side of the keyboard, which I will never use for any actual keybinds.

It works, there is never any conflict with numpad shenanigans(hated it with the first naga I got, then I went with this route and never looked back).

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a physical switch on the bottom of the mouse labeled 123^ and NUMv

Make sure it's set to NUM...