Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Soulare of Andorhal

Hello, if anybody has this follower, can you please add Eka707#2156 so I can get the toy from him?
    He appears randomly in the Inn when you search new followers which counter Wild Agression.
    Thanks in advance!
    EDIT: Sorry, forgot to add, I am available on EU/ Horde.
    Last edited by mmoccf8ee740f8; 2015-01-30 at 06:33 PM.

Deleted
    You might want to specify whether you're EU/US/Other.

Quote Originally Posted by Exceeed View Post
    Hello, if anybody has this follower, can you please add Eka707#2156 so I can get the toy from him?
    He appears randomly in the Inn when you search new followers which counter Wild Agression.
    Thanks in advance!
    EDIT: Sorry, forgot to add, I am available on EU/ Horde.
    I second that

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Exceeed View Post
    Just as a side note: He appears with other abilities as well. Had him recently pop up after searching for a follower with the Epic Mount trait; and his ability was Cleanse (-> Magic Debuff).

Not sure if you found anyone with him yet, if you haven't i've sent you a friend request. I'll be around most of tomorrow, Ashcrack#2536 is my tag if anyone else EU Horde needs him for the toy.
    Last edited by Ashcrack; 2015-02-01 at 11:14 AM. Reason: Derped english

I have him US-Horde if someone US is looking for him.
    Zoar#1373
    please add that you are looking for Soulare of Andorhal when you send the invite
    Last edited by Morgomir; 2015-02-01 at 09:45 PM.
    I give bad feedback all the time, I just dont rage or give them shit. Paying for content does not gives you the license to be an asshole.

I'm looking for him on EU ally side
    Yossarian#2720, thank you in advance

I have him on US Alliance.
    Add Paws#1426.

I just got lucky looking in premades for people just offering it to anyone that joined.

Saved me the hassle of trying to get him from the inn. haha

^ Yep. Check Custom section of Blizzard's LFG tool frequently. I have acquired all Draenor epic mounts from rares (except Garn N.) and Soulare of Andorhal pet from there. Didn't even join a spawn camp group.

Anyone on the US Alliance willing to add me? My tag is PSJustice#1197 and I'd really love to pick this up.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    Just as a side note: He appears with other abilities as well. Had him recently pop up after searching for a follower with the Epic Mount trait; and his ability was Cleanse (-> Magic Debuff).
    Indeed there is a big analysis in the Wowhead comments that he does also spawn when you select "Magic Debuff" as the counter and supposedly this has more of a chance to spawn him than Wild Aggression.

To hedge my bets, I select Wild Aggression in some of my inns, and Magic Debuff in others (I have several toons trying to farm him).

But yeah, the easiest way is to find someone who already has him!

Deleted
    MinhazMoosa#2775

Add me if you have him and I will <3 you forever (EU Alliance)
    xxxx

Stood in the Fire Grapefruitsnz's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hunting for someone with him US-Horde, Btag is Febrile#1313. Would greatly appreciate a new toy!

Quote Originally Posted by Alfakennyone View Post
    I just got lucky looking in premades for people just offering it to anyone that joined.

Saved me the hassle of trying to get him from the inn. haha
    ^^^ This exactly

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by daytonbrown View Post
    Indeed there is a big analysis in the Wowhead comments that he does also spawn when you select "Magic Debuff" as the counter and supposedly this has more of a chance to spawn him than Wild Aggression.

To hedge my bets, I select Wild Aggression in some of my inns, and Magic Debuff in others (I have several toons trying to farm him).

But yeah, the easiest way is to find someone who already has him!
    Afaik he is a prot pala so he's able to show up if you're looking for any prot paladin ability. Incidently wild aggression and magic debuff are the ones shared with the fewest other possible followers due to class restrictions so the chance of getting the soulare is highest if you're looking for those abilities. And, of course, he'll randomly appear if you're looking for a specific trait.

just sit and wait for someone to make a group in premade group finder and get him there thats how i got it.

I'm making an LFG group for him once in a while. If someone knows how to auto accept LFG invite requests I could leave it on while I'm away.
    Btw I'm EU Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by krogy View Post
    I'm making an LFG group for him once in a while. If someone knows how to auto accept LFG invite requests I could leave it on while I'm away.
    Btw I'm EU Horde.
    This will be possible in 6.1

Deleted
    Hi, i'm looking for it on EU-Alliance.

XaMou#2435

Anyway, i'm trying to have it on my two Inn, so i can share it when i finaly have it .