Deleted

Piccolo and Moroes' Polish as toys in 6.1

I got to test the Piccolo of the Flaming Fire on the PTR and I think it is a really good addition to the toybox. During the channeling time your character bursts into dance. Even better, your character can move around while dancing, which I find to be really great.

However, the item incurs a 5 min cooldown on use, which I think should be lowered. After all, you could keep old effect upt for much longer. Even if the devs do not want a permanent upkeep on the effect, the item could still do with a CD of 1 or 2 mins, but even a permanent effect is not going to be a big issue.

The changes to Moroes' Famous Polish are quite the buzzkill. I think putting a cooldown longer than the effect's duration is absolutely not needed. The item was fine being used each time it became available, similarly to the Darkmoon Faire wings. Moreover, is this really a transformation item? The argument about consistency is also not that sound, because actual transformation toys are completely out of whack when it comes to their duration and recharge time.

I was excited to see it brought to the toybox....Now seeing it has a channel with a 5 min CD...I regret wishing for it to go to the toy box :/

I hate when vanity/tf items have hour long cooldowns but only last for 5-10 minutes =\ Is it so bad to want to change it up now and then?

Signature by Shyama!

They have to give them long CDs. Otherwise me playing WoW would consist of me running from city to city dropping sylvanis's music box everywhere. Love that song.

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    They have to give them long CDs. Otherwise me playing WoW would consist of me running from city to city dropping sylvanis's music box everywhere. Love that song.
    I like to make a huge chorus of singing Banshees by using the box on all my alts in the same area. The CD is per character !
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.