The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Help! MC Won't start up!:(

Hi guys, My little lad has been telling me a while that Crazy Craft won't load up, I thought he was just doing something wrong, go to play it myself, Nope, It won't start up, Tried normal minecraft (no forge, nothing) and still nothing, I get an error message I don't understand, Figured I'd ask here, see if anyone else has encountered anything like it! I thought it as going to be because my graphics card gave in recentely, and I'm running a back up of my back up card lol, But you never know, Thanks anyway!:

# A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
    #
    # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x00000000690e0d01, pid=8408, tid=10600
    #
    # JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (8.0_25-b18) (build 1.8.0_25-b18)
    # Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (25.25-b02 mixed mode windows-amd64 compressed oops)
    # Problematic frame:
    # C [atio6axx.dll+0xb0d01]
    #
    # Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
    #
    # An error report file with more information is saved as:
    # C:\Users\Gobra\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\hs_err_pid8408.log
    #
    # If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
    # http://bugreport.sun.com/bugreport/crash.jsp
    # The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
    # See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
    #
    Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: Using incremental CMS is deprecated and will likely be removed in a future release

7+ Year Old Account
    Uninstall java and minecraft and re-install both. Do Java first, then Minecraft. See if that works.

That text you gave mentions an error log, is there anything useful in that ?
    Also the dll file mentioned in that message seems to be related to the AMD graphics drivers.
    Could see if they are up to date, and reinstalling those.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2015-02-23 at 10:25 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    That text you gave mentions an error log, is there anything useful in that ?
    Also the dll file mentioned in that message seems to be related to the AMD graphics drivers.
    Could see if they are up to date, and reinstalling those.
    I had a similar problem and it ended up being a hiccup with a java update. But yes, being sure the drivers are up to date is important.