What we need
We are looking for strong players to round out our mythic core. Though we are specifically in need of healers, caster dps, and a few strength melee dps we encourage anyone to apply. All applicants should be of at least 660 Item Level and have killed at least 6/7 heroic bosses. Though exceptions could be made.

Why we're recruiting
Our biggest problem lately has been our inability to consistently have 20 people on for Mythic. The players we do have are quite solid but we're still a few excellent players away from our goal of obtaining realm first.

What to expect from us and what we expect from you
You can expect a friendly and helpful atmosphere where no one is afraid to speak up. The core of the guild has been around for a while and we try to have a good time together be that in raids or just playing WoW and chatting it up in mumble together.

As the raid leader I try my very best to understand every single boss mechanic and do research as to what strategy we will be using on a given fight. The leadership (including myself) has had a lot of experience and knows very well what to do in order to achieve kills. I personally was in a top world 200ish guild (Vital on Uldaman) and have seen what it takes to be realm first (The current top guild on ulda is around world 780ish to give you an idea of our goal).

From you we expect the ability to research your class, constantly be reading mechanics, simming dps, etc. Basically we are looking for smart and talented players that are always thirsty for more. We like our raiders to be on 20 minutes early so that we can form the group and clear trash before our first pull at 8. We also expect attendance to be as good as possible but we do not penalize if something comes up IRL that makes you have to skip a raid.

We provide all potions, flasks, food, and repairs for raids.

Other info about the Guild
We raid from 8-11 CST on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday and possibly extended the hours soon.
We use Mumble, Loot Council for loot distribution, and try to keep a light atmosphere most of the time. We typically run alt runs on the weekends and a few of us get together and raid on the PTR when new content is dropped.

Blackrock Foundry and Trial Period
Obviously we want you to transfer to raid mythic with us. But hey, we know that's a big commitment. So for the release of BRF our off server recruits will get a chance to progress through heroic with us and try us out. If you like us and we like you and you've raided heroics with us for a couple weeks then we would expect a xfer. But before that just try us out and see if you like it.

How to get in touch
If you are interested please contact me ingame via battletag at Xug#1336