Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Easiest/Good Class/Spec

Not necessarily (easiest) but maybe easier or something good to learn

I'm little newer to pvp I've gotten to 1500 in cata (not to high) but then went on a hiatus. I mainly pve but im looking to hit pvp a lot more now and want to get better. So just curious on whats good now or a good class to learn or play, i prefer not to heal.

Classes I have 100 of - Mage, Rogue, Druid, Monk, Priest, Warrior, Hunter

Probably wont play the hunter

- - - Updated - - -

How are locks/DKs debating maybe leveling one

Mage/Druid are probably your best bet for PvP if you're concerned about ease, and both classes have at least one viable spec every season. Frost DK is very easy to play.

What spec feral or Boomkin?

It depends entirely on what you're objectives are.

If you want to truly get good, your class doesn't matter. All of your classes are viable at 2600+, so pick whichever one you prefer to play and play it.

Arguably Hunter and Combat Rogue would be the two easiest. But really, no class is easy at high ratings, and they're all easy at low ratings. It really just depends what you're trying to do and how serious you plan to take it. Play what you enjoy, and learn it. None of them are easy, so play whatever you like best.

Resto is probably easiest but boomkin is easier than feral imo. Depends on if you prefer melee or ranged...everyone wants a boomkin for rbgs.

Every class is easy atm.

Deleted
    Retribution Paladin, the easiest thing imaginable in this game.

DK Frost is hands down the easiest spec in PvP today..
    The hardest hands down would be Sub Rogue in PvP today..

Lol, Hunter is the easiest to do good. You can do everything others can but better.

if you have a healer warriors imo are the easiest to play just turn on that tunnel vision and tunnel the healer . frost dks are fine but coming from a warrior it drives me insane how anyone that decides to run from me can do so at will.....

hunters are pretty ezmode too.

Quote Originally Posted by Quanee View Post
    Retribution Paladin, the easiest thing imaginable in this game.
    Mmm I wouldn't say ret paladin is easier than arcane or frost mage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warrior without a single doubt.

The other classes actually require you to somewhat pay some attention while as a warrior all you have to do is damage, use some CDs at times and PvE your target down.

Warriors get free damage, free survivability and free utility.

It has to be Frost DK because it is face-rollingly easy to play and also powerful.

You can have a lot of success as a Hunter or Resto Druid even if you aren't terribly skillful due to how OP the classes are, but there is much more to these classes than FDK.

Easiest - Hunter and DK. Both are extremely easy and both are very good at the moment. But you will get tired of them. If you want a class that is challenging, then don't choose one of these two.

Or do like me, level every class to level 100 and play them all. The only class i can't stand right now are Warlocks. Extremely boring class (all three specs).

Hunter. Trumps anything, and it'll most likely never get nerfed and remain extremely op.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ermahgerd View Post

The other classes actually require you to somewhat pay some attention while as a warrior all you have to do is damage, use some CDs at times and PvE your target down.

warrior utility? sry warrior is just a damage bot, nothing else, their utility consists of a 1.5min cooldown and between 1 reflect and safegard every 30 sec, hardly anything compared to any other class in the game

Quote Originally Posted by Tragdorr View Post
    Not necessarily (easiest) but maybe easier or something good to learn

I'm little newer to pvp I've gotten to 1500 in cata (not to high) but then went on a hiatus. I mainly pve but im looking to hit pvp a lot more now and want to get better. So just curious on whats good now or a good class to learn or play, i prefer not to heal.

Classes I have 100 of - Mage, Rogue, Druid, Monk, Priest, Warrior, Hunter

Probably wont play the hunter

- - - Updated - - -

How are locks/DKs debating maybe leveling one
    Out of all classes, Frost DK has the best ratio of low requirement of skill and high rate potential.
    Of the classes you have, I would say hunter or warrior.

Deleted
    For 1v1 and wpvp, you may want to go with ret paladin, unholy dk or full prot warrior. Some will say frost dk, the thing about frost dk is that they are kitable as fuck. I mean sure you can wreck other melee but as soon as you run into a mage or hunter that isn't retarded, you're gonna get rekt no matter what you do. Also frost dk is simple and boring as hell.

Rogues and ferals are better than the above but they're also complicated to play.

Everything else sucks at this kind of pvp. Oh except hunter ofc but you already said you won't play it.

Can't talk about arena as that's pvp about as much as Poker is a luck game.

Deleted
    Some people here are saying really weird stuff.

In terms of easy: DK > warrior > hunter > paladin > feral > mage > monk > SP = shaman > balance > warlock > rogue.
    Dk being the easiest.

In terms of power: hunter > DK > rogue > feral > warrior > pala > mage > SP > balance > warlock > shaman = monk

Take your pick: DK, feral and warrior seems what you are looking for.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ermahgerd View Post

FREE SURVIVAL LOL all warriors take enrage regen which is crap all of our talents for healing are dogshit compared to other classes ofc your a troll