*Holy word : sanctuary* Rework Idea.

So I had this idea to rework HW:S.... Tell me if it is stupid or not..

Priest will get a New Spell called

ANGELIC PRESENCE
    Passive
    Every 100,000 *EFFECTIVE* healing done by the holy priest grants a stack of ANGELIC PRESENCE. Stacks up to 5 times.

Spell#2

Holy Word: Sanctuary (Angelic Sacrifice)
    25 Second Cooldown
    X Amount of Mana
    The Priest is infused with the healing done to his / her party members and radiates Holy light 15 Yards around him / herself for 2 Seconds of every stack of Angelic Presence on the priest.

so it would kind of make it mobile and the holy light wouldnt be OP, maybe heal a little more then Sanctuary does now.

What do you guys think ?

Seeing as it heals for jack shit currently, I'd like it if they made it different from the other PBAOE heals and made it provide some kind of healing buff, instead of healing.

Tbh I'd rather they bring back Rapid Renewal (-0.5 GCD on renew) as some form of active pseudo-CD in place of HW: Sanctuary. All people do in Chakra: Sanctuary is spam Renew and CoH on cooldown anyway.

Deleted
    ANYTHING would be good change for Sanctuary, as it is really pretty much useless right now. I like the idea of reducing GCD of renew. Like, click sanctuary -> next 10 seconds you have lower GCD on renew, and it could have about 1min cooldown. Wouldn't be too overpowered I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by fettis View Post
    ANYTHING would be good change for Sanctuary, as it is really pretty much useless right now. I like the idea of reducing GCD of renew. Like, click sanctuary -> next 10 seconds you have lower GCD on renew, and it could have about 1min cooldown. Wouldn't be too overpowered I believe.
    They could turn it into a Thunder Focus Tea type thing; 1 min CD that refreshes the duration of all your active Renews to maximum, letting you blanket the entire raid every minute.

But eh...I'm not entirely sure Blizzard wants to support these kinds of 1-button-spam playstyles. They already nerfed PWS.

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    But eh...I'm not entirely sure Blizzard wants to support these kinds of 1-button-spam playstyles. They already nerfed PWS.
    It's not like HW: Sanctuary does much on its own anyway. At best, it's fire and forget; and as is, it's basically nothing.

They could turn it into a Thunder Focus Tea type thing; 1 min CD that refreshes the duration of all your active Renews to maximum, letting you blanket the entire raid every minute.
    I think it'd work for Sanctuary, since it's supposed to be AoE healing. It won't -technically- be AoE, but it'll be AoE in the form of large amounts of single-target HoTs.
    Last edited by Thirteen; 2015-02-02 at 03:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    I think it'd work for Sanctuary, since it's supposed to be AoE healing. It won't -technically- be AoE, but it'll be AoE in the form of large amounts of single-target HoTs.
    If AoE is what you want, maybe Sanctuary could remove the cooldown on your CoH for 4-5 seconds? Something to allow you to cast 3 or 4 CoH's in a row, every minute. Would be pretty neat.

Yeah they nerfed it but it's still our number one heal by a landslide. With gear it makes most things a joke due to PW:S blanketing.

If AoE is what you want, maybe Sanctuary could remove the cooldown on your CoH for 4-5 seconds? Something to allow you to cast 3 or 4 CoH's in a row, every minute. Would be pretty neat.
    That would fit quite well into the Holy Priest niche.