Deleted

Looking for new headset

Hey guys, after 3 years of loyal service my headset has died so im looking for a replacement and would like some input.
    I have about 100-150 euros to spend and every headset that I see around that price pretty much has 5 stars/good reviews so it's hard to make a good descision on what to buy.
    These are my wishes:
    -Microphone that can be turned off by rotating the mic up
    -Earpieces that fully cover my ears since I game in the living room so there might be some background noice that needs to be drowned out
    -No feedback between my headset and my mic on voice activation
    -It needs to be comfortable for those 8 hour gaming sprees
    -Preferably a master audio switch on the side of the headset so I can easily adjust the sound when needed
    -I live in the Netherlands so would like something that is available here

Any and all suggestions are welcome

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    The logitect G-930 are great

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Clutchshift View Post
    The logitect G-930 are great
    could you maybe slightly elaborate why?

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    There wireless and the charge lasts forever. the mic quality is great and on amazon there only about 100 usd

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Clutchshift View Post
    There wireless and the charge lasts forever. the mic quality is great and on amazon there only about 100 usd
    Hmm okay, I can only find him for 150+ euros, thanks for the suggestion though

Deleted
    Sennheiser G4me Zero, this just described all what u wanted, like literally u just describe this headset; only cons , they are 150ohms impedance so be sure your pc can power them or u will need a heatset amp , or a dac with amp

or u can get the g4ame one, they are open acoustic , which means less noise cancellation, but ! they are only 50ohms impedance which makes them easier to power up

groetjes

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khuzdul View Post
    Sennheiser G4me Zero, this just described all what u wanted, like literally u just describe this headset; only cons , they are 150ohms impedance so be sure your pc can power them or u will need a heatset amp , or a dac with amp

or u can get the g4ame one, they are open acoustic , which means less noise cancellation, but ! they are only 50ohms impedance which makes them easier to power up

groetjes
    Thanks voor the suggestion and yea it looks really nice but even the cheapest one is 100 euros over my budget

Deleted
    What mobo or soundcard you have? Buying a good headset but not being able to experience the quality of it....
    Either way i think of the best in that price range (150) is Sennheiser pc-350.