Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I don't think he means that; I think he means like...how can you be dating someone for some time, and not know that you might be compatible? People can have sex out of marriage, which is not chastity :P
    My joke fell on its own accord then
    I meant the kind of dumb kids wearing bracelets and shit with that symbolize I shall not have sex untill I'm married
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    My joke fell on its own accord then
    I meant the kind of dumb kids wearing bracelets and shit with that symbolize I shall not have sex untill I'm married
    Oh, I see. I thought you were being serious about it lol :P
    You're a towel.

Deleted
    Isn't pillow talk usually after sex? Frankly if we're both not shattered and need to talk afterwards then something went terribly wrong

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    've never understood the whole surprise marriage proposal thing. How the fuck can you be in a relationship and not know if you want to marry each other?
    Because people are dumb and divorce is pretty common as a result.

My sis lived 5 years with her now husband before they married. They knew by then that they'd work together, because they had been through a lot together.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Isn't pillow talk usually after sex?
    You mean you don't talk politics mid-act?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    You mean you don't talk politics mid-act?
    Just before orgasm I go on a anti UKIP rant

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    Oh, I see. I thought you were being serious about it lol :P
    Not at all, I think Tradewind rubbed off onto me
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.