Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerfarien View Post
    Not AS bad still means bad, and at the moment they need every single drop of dps they could use, that is why I try to push them in the optimal direction.
    By "dogshit" I didn't mean the RNG of Doom procs and other things, I had times when I had 224 imps instead of 215. What I meant is that they artifically make their position worse by using it.
    It could be better optimized if they are hellbent to use the glyph by all means but then they need to syncronize it with their haste trinket ( which they obviously don't do for some reason).
    Right, and I never said imp swarm is better or worse (I'm pretty sure on this short of a fight with haste trinkets it's pretty damn close though). However, gross exaggerations doesn't really help anyone, especially when you later go on to just say "half the dps is shit, replace or get better." I'm sure if it was that simple it'd be dead already.

I personally do not run the glyph for this fight, much like you, and am comfortable with my results. Just think there's better ways of conveying information than HUGE exaggerations in a help thread.
    Last edited by Octa; 2015-01-31 at 01:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Octa View Post
    Right, and I never said imp swarm is better or worse (I'm pretty sure on this short of a fight with haste trinkets it's pretty damn close though). However, gross exaggerations doesn't really help anyone, especially when you later go on to just say "half the dps is shit, replace or get better." I'm sure if it was that simple it'd be dead already.
    Sadly exaggeration is not the case: inspect the logs more closely and you will find out. Our people have roughly the same gear as theirs ( like 1 ilevel above in the SP's case) and pulls 4-5k dps more than theirs. Gear is hardly the issue here, it is a matter of gameplay.

Then again it is MY point of view as I can only compare them to OUR raiders. This is my OPINION nothing more.

Sadly exaggeration is not the case: inspect the logs more closely and you will find out. Our people have roughly the same gear as theirs ( like 1 ilevel above in the SP's case) and pulls 4-5k dps more than theirs. Gear is hardly the issue here, it is a matter of gameplay.

Then again it is MY point of view as I can only compare them to OUR raiders. This is my OPINION nothing more.
    Well I absolutely disagree that saying playing imp swarm is dogshit and like cutting your arm off isn't an exagguration, but to each their own I guess. I have not, and would not, aruge that their DPS are underferforming; that is clearly evident by their raid being 50k DPS behind where they need to be. I never once thought it was a gear issue.

In the end we agree their locks need to be playing better and this isn't a gear issue (or even a glyph issue), they just need to practice their rotations more.

Now, time to go through the logs better and see if there's any other advice I can offer.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lve2raft View Post
    Hi All,

We are struggling on Butcher - we can get it down under 10% but then it just goes to hell. We use the strat where healers stay away from group on pull so that we can lust at start and they can have lust at end...still not killing it.

Specific questions:
    1. What do you see the "bad" dps as doing wrong?
    2. How can the tanks increase dps - should be 20K + right?
    3. How are the healers doing? Some threads here said disc should be 60K+?

Anything else that you can suggest to help us get over the last 10% hurdle?

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/CrM1H3gXdq4B96ZF

Thanks guys!

PS: I am Tal - if anyone can point to something I can do to improve - please do!!!
    Your lock Blazeallday lost a decent amount of damage by delaying his opener till he had enough fury for 4 demonbolts. He got into his cycles slower, had his first cycle without procs up and delaying his dark soul 30 seconds caused him to not have his last DB cycle of the fight affected by Dark Soul. It also seems like he got off a few random 1 stack HoG's during the fight, tell him to try and 2 stack that as much as possible.
    Last edited by Octa; 2015-01-31 at 01:23 PM.

Deleted
    I was bored and decided to lazily sim everyone and rank each player by how much their DPS needs to increase (in % of their current DPS) to reach their simulated values. All fights at 240 sec length, Patchwerk, just took them from armory without really paying much attention.
    http://puu.sh/fhdCR/34c09140b7.png

Use this as you will.

Deleted
    Is your Paladin Tank for real?

Wrong Talents on this fight. Seraphim and Holy Avenger is the way to go.

His Sacred Shield uptime is the worst i've ever seen. The activated SS Buff uptime should be at 95%-100%.

on top of that he is prepotting Strength Potions as a Tank. He should only use Armor Potions as they give more AP then Strength Pots and a Defensiv Bonus aswell.

He should swap glyph of alabaster shield with final wrath as alabaster shield got nerfed, also take focused shield.

Hes at 66.1 cast per minute wich seems quite low.

He should work on his Class knowlegde. As of now he should not be raiding mythic.

In his armory he specced Purity, but as Paladin tank he should use Unbreakable spirit so his 20% reduction cd is on 30 sec cd not 1 minute.

wow, im really surprised how you got that far. (sorry don't want to be rude)

Deleted
    Those Warlocks are weak. Both of them.

Quote Originally Posted by lve2raft View Post
    This is helpful - I will make sure our hunters read this. I also thought DPS was low when I simmed them based on the gear. Perhaps it is because they are the ones moving in and out of the stacks to change the cleave?
    No, I do this as well, and it barely effects my dps. Cleaves are time-based, so it's easy to plan around if you have to move.

anyone else notice the combat rogue? shoould probs have that guy at least play assassin, but since you're in a race against the clock sub would be much better.

The locks should do waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better dps.
    Imp Swarm glyph is dogshit and a pure DPS loss on every single fight, they literally cutting their own arms off.
    Your Shadow Priests also seem to be having a picnic somehow, they should push at least like 5-7k dps.
    Your tanks are trolling you, I am sure, their dps is really pitiful.
    OUR tank almost does as much damage as your boomkins ( lol ), also they die on EVERY. SINGLE. TRY. What the actual f*ck?

All in all half of your dps is garbage. Either replace them or whip them into shape.
    Assuming you meant 5-7k morefor the shadow, thats complete bullshit https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...adow&bracket=3

Thank you all for the feedback - a lot of really good stuff in here. I think if we follow even half of this we can get the kill. I really like the holy paly healing while healers DPS thing too!

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I only looked at your 4:10 attempt, but your druid tank is close to the same dtps as a blood dk which is pretty crazy. Looked at his buff uptime and I kid you not 1 savage defense. That is just wrong on every level, they should be somewhere around 50 k dtps. Also interesting to note people missing re pots and tonics or health stones not being used.

I'd check personal use as well. I know it's not dps comments but yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by badgersmashr View Post
    anyone else notice the combat rogue? shoould probs have that guy at least play assassin, but since you're in a race against the clock sub would be much better.
    Shotty just got a dagger last week, he'll be sub this week.