Deleted

3'S Priest Advice

Hi all
    Me (Frost Mage) and two friends (Warrior and + healing priest) have recently come back to wow and want to get into 3's and i've been looking through forums etc trying to look for guides mainly for my priest friend as they are newish to the class. However all I seem to find are people saying how bad they are and how its the worst etc, while thats a shame to read we cant really do much about the comp as no one can be bothered to level again through Draenor.

So I was wondering how if they're were any priests doing well enough in 3's and could give any sort of advice/tips on stuff like: Whats better Holy or Disc as i've read that shield gets dispelled asap so i thought maybe holy would have better output; essential glyphs/talents; useful macrocs etc or if anyone could point towards a guide that I could send my friend id appreciate it.

Thanks in advance

Priest is fine in PvP; don't listen to the whiners. There are plenty of priests above 2,500 rating so Priest certainly isn't "the worst".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    Priest is fine in PvP; don't listen to the whiners. There are plenty of priests above 2,500 rating so Priest certainly isn't "the worst".
    HAHAHHA no.

Priests are pretty much shite this season, they rely on their team a lot more than any other healer in 3s, in terms of mobility. Which is currently fucking them over big time, if you don't play with a paladin or a hunter, your team really need to focus on defence if the opposite team makes a switch.

Deleted
    Hello, Priests are atm the second to last in 3's atm just resto shamans are worse.
    2's and 5's are better for priests but resto druids are the bain of all teams with another healer as normal.

The thing with discs are that they cant take a good beating for a longer time, you got the shield and pain supression and after that is over you have to start healing yourself and you only got castable heals and no instants so you are going to be interupted at least 2 times before you can cast a heal and that is pretty much 10-15 sec you got to survive without shield and heals just to get one going and thats the only one you going to get before next interupt spam begins.
    you cant run away from others becouse they slow you to much and you cant heal, and as said shields are to low to keep you up. And they got nerfed so its even worse now.
    In 2's there isnt enough dmg to get you down and in 5's you are gonna have another healer that keeps people up when you cast shieds so you are really good there with a druid/monk/pala etc.
    Im just capping atm, we play feral/fury/ and me disc it went okey to 1600 but that's as far as we got before we started to meet up druid based teams with good comps and bad players. But a good comp with bad players is better than good players and a bad comp.

There's at least 3 times more resto shamans in the top 100 than priests....resto is WAY better

ATM it's Restodruid>MWmonk=Restosham(depending on comp)>hpal=Disc(depending on comp)>holy priest

I'm playing beast cleave with a disc priest and I'm doing around half his heealing. We are going to change healer soon cause priest can pick up a team.
    Last edited by Sanguiris; 2015-01-31 at 08:31 PM.

Deleted
    Cheers for the advicewill try it out, any other tips/advice would be helpful

I have trouble on my priest when dealing with two melee as a disc priest. Especially when dampening gets high. I can't sustain the healing I need to keep myself alive if I don't have tons of peels.