What to do with all the WOD Ore/Herbs

I have a few alts and have now obtained so much ore and herb stacks I don't even know what to do with it. I randomly saw someone buying ore and sold 2k or so gold worth to him since I was considering vendoring it... the price to list it in the AH is rediculous. If it doesn't sell the AH takes the most insane amount of gold to list it!!!

What to do with all this garbage! I also have every profession except engineering.

Any advice would be great!

Deleted
    if you would be on my server i would buy all your ore/herb 1g each, in mass quantity.

edit: typo

10+ Year Old Account
    You can sell it super fast at 1g each. I know I bought some cheaper than that one time as far as ore goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluxoz View Post
    just AH it in smallish chunks

And why the hell are you still mining/herbing? If you have enough - dont.
    I know ur ocd most likely forces u to do it anyways, but just stop.
    well if youre doing the legendary quest you have a chance to get runes from all work orders. So I still mine for that. I still need herbs for flasks and pots

Sell on AH - made 50k just from selling spare mats i gathered in 11 garrisons over last month.

One can say gathering those eveyrday is ocd - i see pure gold when i gather - dont have to have gatherers anymore to do decent profit while drinking morning coffee. if u find a good moment to put them on AH (when none 200 stacks are up ) u can get even 600-700 gold for stack of 200 frostweeds and gorgorond flytraps (cause lazy alchemists/letherworkerr/tailors are your aim)

and about prices to post them - aim for 12 hours - after that time somebody will undercut u anyway so why waste gold
    Last edited by kamuimac; 2015-01-31 at 09:35 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ore - craft necklaces or rings, DE into dust. Sell the dust.
    Herbs - flasks or potions; potions are better on my realm so I focus on those

keep them for 6.1 - you will be happy