Help with M Brackenspore

We're about 75 wipes in on this boss and we've only been sub 50% a few times. I will provide logs for 2 of our best nights of progress on him. We've tried 2 tank 5 healing, 3 tank 4 healing, and 2 tank 4 healing. I'm specifically looking for help/tips for our warrior tank, healers regarding tanks, and dps overall, especially the flamethrower users. (Have switched flamethrowers up a bit over the 2 nights). I feel like our dps is very low overall, and on Thursday 2 of our better dps had to switch to healing/tanking.

I can't post links, but it should be easy enough to copy paste.

Weds logs: /reports/7Dc3QXfmtvkg4RAH

Thurs: /reports/B9yVW2mCDFtGL1XK

*Just noticed Thursday's logs are incomplete :/

Edit: I also feel all of our hunter's dps could be improved on all fights, if anyone feels like looking at previous logs.
    Last edited by Nonom; 2015-01-31 at 07:31 AM.

Our guild just killed this guy last night after about 70 wipes.

On the logs of our kill there was 15sec left until enrage. Our raid dps was 440,000. We ignored the last add and just interrupted it. So going off that, your 405,000 is about 20mill dmg short of killing it within enrage.

We had 7 people over 30k, one over 50k, but also 4 around 25k. The lower ones are ok as they were doing jobs like killing the spores, fungus and other target switching. The boomkin who had the flamethrower was at 52k to counter the lower dps'ers.

This was with 2 tanks (combined 40,000 dps) 4 healers (combined 2500dps) and the 14 dps as above.

We had several attempts that were going well, but silly deaths to wave's, a missed decay or shrooms or bad boss position ruined the attempt.
    Our kill was smooth, we got to sub 20% without a death, lost one person who we rezzed and then killed it with everyone alive.

Once you can get to 50% without a death with 5mins remaining on enrage, then its a matter of just repeating the pattern.

We had only a few people calling things out on ts, a healer calling all green/blue mushroom related things and healing cd's.
    One tank calling out all tank related things with positioning. One person calling out waves/shrooms incoming and finally one person calling out the next interrupt group.

We just found each group of people on the fight need to know their job exactly and then just not mess up.

Deleted
    As far as i can see, tell your Mages to invis on infesting spores to Clear stacks, Priests can specc this invis like talent, i dont know what its called, hunter can reset stacks as well with feign death. lots of dmg can be avoided. Otherwise, yes your dps could be better, but i think youre generally wiping on mechanics.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...view=execution

1) You have people not pre-potting a lot of attempts, if dps is tight theres no excuse not to pre-pot on tight checks which is what this is for you
    2) This is an attrition fight. If you have stupid deaths to call of the tides or exploding mushrooms you may as well wipe and start again.
    3) People get hit by the boss's breath, thats another awareness issue.

Tick the following to kill the boss:
    1) 10 minutes of no derps (exploding mushrooms / call of the tides / necrotic breath)
    2) Kill the fungal flesh eater at less than 7 stacks or give the tank externals if he reaches 7
    3) Make sure the green shroom is healed for the duration of infesting spores
    4) Make sure you have a CD rotation for infesting spores, like was said, some classes can reset stacks, this is a HUGE damage reduction
    5) CD the tank on breaths

Cover the above and a kill is likely. For bonus points get the blue shroom to spawn on or near the green for a mini bloodlust.

Edit: Defensives use is also terrible. Between them in 28 wipes the shamans used shamaistic rage 12 times. The pally used divine protection zero times (but hey its only 40$ reduced magic damage!), amg magic 16 times, priest barrier once, diffuse magic 18 times and so on. This has to improve across the board.
    Last edited by Deja Thoris; 2015-01-31 at 01:02 PM.