10+ Year Old Account

Google app on iphone issues on this website?

I have not really had this issue anywhere else, often times if I try to respond to a thread, or make a post, the site will constantly reload, and will drop my "Text box" as I am typing. This will go on for minutes sometimes, until it is basically not worth it to continue trying to type.

Is this just a case of the app not being compatible with the site? I realize that their is no mobile version of this site, it just seems extremely odd that I get the "Constantly refreshing" thing going on for just this one website.
    You're a towel.

Yeah lol I have to use Safari on iPad and iPhone or I just can't type anything. I mentioned it a couple of days ago in "which browser do you use" thread.

I think it's partly a Chrome problem but I don't know. It's frustrating because when youre typing and the keyboard randomly disappears, you're so lucky to be able to hit that big curse thing at the bottom of the website which automatically takes you to a diff page so you lose everything you were typing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, that is exactly what happens to me, except when the typing window goes away randomly as I'm typing, I click a page number or back (Depending on how I'm holding my phone) and it restarts the entire process.
    You're a towel.