Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    It's a stereotype that Southerners are soft/effeminate. It probably comes from having heating in our homes and indoor toilets.
    Nothing like a good trek to the outhouse in the early morning.

I joke but my nan and grandad did actually have an outhouse, and this is only going 20 years back.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaethon View Post
    You know it is known more commonly as black pudding?
    Yeah I usually call it that :P

Deleted
    Guildford and Leamington Spa were two of the best places I have and still live at, both with really good connections into London without the need to live in a shithole, I have lived pretty much everywhere around London, Croydon particularly was an "experience"

Deleted
    Let's hear it for Nottingham!

No?

Anyone?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallenraven View Post
    Guildford and Leamington Spa were two of the best places I have and still live at, both with really good connections into London without the need to live in a shithole, I have lived pretty much everywhere around London, Croydon particularly was an "experience"
    Guildford has had quite a few mentions, alongside Edinburgh and London it seems to be the popular choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anrai Shannon View Post
    It should be noted that traditionally made haggis's are subject to an import ban in the United States (if my info is up to date).
    I've only eaten it in Scotland.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    I liked Brighton when I visited it, that place was pretty cool.
    hurray!

obvious bias towards brighton aside, i honestly havent travelled around very much, although i did enjoy... it was either manchester or liverpool? i honestly cant remember anymore, it was a short trip while i was at uni, we went to check out the museums... so i really cant remember!

i also quite like horsham, but again that might be bias talking, as i spent most of 2013 living there.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like Chester.

10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    For me it's Edinburgh, York, Harrogate, Manchester, Lake District
    An Englishman should know Lake district isn't a town/city.

I'd go with York and London. Gotta love City of London, Westminster and Notting Hill.
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

I'm surprised to see Cardiff, I'm not a fan and I live pretty nearby. I don't really have a favourite town or city to be honest. Really enjoyed London the few times I've been there.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

According to fox news and our christian zionist right someone like me i.e. muslim would enjoy birmingham, england as it's a muslim only city. Birmingham here i come.

god save the queen

Quote Originally Posted by Colnir View Post
    Let's hear it for Nottingham!

No?

Anyone?
    Boooooooo Nottingham, Derby 4 lyfe

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Brighton. Anything north of Milton Keynes is pretty inhospitable unless you have a regional accent. Provincial towns with a chip on their shoulder attitude to anything 'south' of them.

Deleted
    London. Center of the universe fam.

Deleted
    Lincoln is nice, Huddersfield too. Scarborough is the best seaside town in the UK, followed closely by Paignton/Torquay/Brixham.