Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    When I can get the good ones, yangmei:

For something that is almost as good and more consistent - mango.

That's one pleasant thing about being here, we get lots of nice fruit and vegetables.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Strawberries - yes i know its technically not a fruit, guess how much i care about that.
    HolgerDK Stærkodder Shocknorrís
    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.

Raspberries by far, purely because i rarely have them

Apple-pears aka Asian pears. Crunchiness of an apple but the sweetness of a pear. Best served cold. Really expensive though :\

10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    Strawberries and Pineapples
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    Definitely avocado, then apples.

I like a lot of citric fruit, but it makes my stomach tear itself apart :P
    Had to get to page 3 to see someone post Avocado? People need to learn how to eat.
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    Apple-pears aka Asian pears. Crunchiness of an apple but the sweetness of a pear. Best served cold. Really expensive though :\
    Two packs of 4 for £3 in Tesco, here in the UK.

They're great, especially when you're on a diet as they have a high water/low calorie content, and taste nice too. The crunch is satisfying; more crisp than an apple, i'd say.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pineapple.

Orange close (like, scratching in places) second.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Deleted
    Used to be Apples, now it's Oranges.

Heh.

Deleted
    oranges... when the rind comes off smoothly... otherwise they just make me angry...

after perfect oranges its probably bananas

i really like strawberries, but only with sugar or chocolate or whatever all over them

10+ Year Old Account
    I suppose an honorable mention should go to mandarin oranges. Go figure, we get a ton of them and they're quite good -- I still prefer yangmei and mangoes, but they're in season now and I'm on something of a binge.

I haven't had them in ages, but I used to have a great weakness for blood oranges too.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

1. pears
    2. dragonfruit
    3. cherimoya

i prefer fruits with a more subtle taste, i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by DocThor View Post
    Difficult choice. If we count berries too then raspberry, but probably from fruits Granny Smith apples, more acidic the better.
    Ha good choice!

I am now going to make you all jealous and let you know I work on a Strawberry/Blueberry/Raspberry farm as the quality manager here in lovely Kent,UK. We supply M&S with exclusive varieties. Look out for Sweet Eve, Eves Delight, Viva and Viva Elisa which we bred.

http://sweetevestrawberry.co.uk/about/
    http://vivastrawberry.co.uk/about/

Papaya of course. The fruit of the angels. Then Pomegranate, Then like Mandarin oranges or Mango's.......Amazing
    Last edited by JR88; 2015-02-01 at 06:43 PM.
    8320 4.8ghz/H60
    Asrock 970 Killer
    oced gskill 2000mhz
    WD Blue
    Gigabyte R9 270
    EVGA 600B PSU