Here, have a proper overview of all HD models in this pack:

Don't have rights to post proper links/images yet:

Doodads/Buildings
    handclaw.rampagingpolygons.com/SC2Editor/WC3HD/WC3HD_01.jpg

Demons
    handclaw.rampagingpolygons.com/SC2Editor/WC3HD/WC3HD_02.jpg

Alliance/Horde/Scourge/Nightelves
    handclaw.rampagingpolygons.com/SC2Editor/WC3HD/WC3HD_03.jpg
    Oh god, it's coming. It's really coming! Yesyesyesyes! I hope they announce this at the next BlizzCon! <3

I was a young man when WC3 came out... it had a large impact on me. This is the sort of thing that makes me almost girlishly giddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Nice, but I hope they will make some new campaigns or something as well!

Actually, I think I would love a new expansion for W3 in this new style!
    I am seriously thinking about making WC3 style campaigns following the WoW main storyline using these new models. I'd have to learn how to use the editor, but the best way to learn is feet first. I learned the WC3 editor by making my own sequel to the Frozen Throne.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by handclaw View Post
    Alliance/Horde/Scourge/Nightelves
    handclaw.rampagingpolygons.com/SC2Editor/WC3HD/WC3HD_03.jpg
    Well, it's finally happened. The WoW models have got so outdated the new WC3 treant has more polies than the WOW one xD

Sig by Isilrien

Deleted
    This is very cool. But I really hope this doesn't mean that the WC3 HD project only ended up being models for the Arcade. I hope these models will be used in a true WC3 HD remake to be announced soon.

They're released right now on the SC2 PTR. It'll be about 2 months till it hits live servers.

They're just assets and map data though. It's not a full conversion of War3 gameplay, if that's what people are thinking. This is map maker assets, nothing more.

I'm iffy on the models. Mostly just due to that fact the NE priestess older model seems to have two sets of ears, one being remastered and then the head is resized. As for the HD remastered part the head is shingled down and the chest looks like it been blown up and from the older model.

But if its blizzard it will be fixed, if they have the models done, and they can just reuse the sound files from wc3 then all that's needed is the actual maps/triggers. Mind you that a huge part of game creation