675 Hunter 6/7M LF new home

as the topic states. been in 1 guild my whole WoW career from vanilla to WoD. Most of it in Top 10 and the rest top 50 progression with them. Took time off in Siege after garrosh death and moved on to hopefully a new home. ive tried to join 2 guilds now and both have died within a week. guess i chose wrong lol.

I'm looking for a guild thats currently atleast 6/7 mythic. I know my class, best specs for situations... stats priorities etc. My availability to raid is anytime from 9pm EST to 2AM est everyday M-F or whatever corresponding time zone matches up. Weekends anytime.

My current GM and officers (where i came from) can vouch for my playing ability, dedication, strong raid ethic, coming prepared and you may speak with them at any point for references. I am looking for a good home, normal people where progression is the goal and wants a dedicated knowledgeable hunter and treats raiders like family.

Personalized response over copy and paste gets my attention. Leaving your bnet tag to talk is a good idea as well Ty!

Looking to come over ASAP to get going on BRF!
    Last edited by gfx; 2015-01-31 at 04:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gfx we are currently in need of a hunter to fill our roster.

H A M is a guild with a focus of downing PvE content. Our guild is made up various raiders that have raided at a top level during their World of Warcraft careers.

A lot of us took a break off for Mists of Pandaria but we intend to hopefully contend with other guilds on our server during Warlods of Draenor.

The current progression of the guild is:
    2/7 Mythic Highmaul
    7/7 Heroic Highmaul
    7/7 Normal Highmaul

Our schedule is:
    Friday – 10:00 PM – 2:00 AM EST
    Saturday – 10:00 PM – 2:00 AM EST

If our times are suitable to what you are looking for please feel free to apply at our website http://ham.guildlaunch.com/.

I work second shift so usually am not available to discuss details about the guild until after 10 PM EST. If you are interested in discussing details with someone immediately please add GoldBrass#1226 or Untouchable#1281 and either of them will be able to answer any immediate questions you may have. If you are available after 10 PM please add me personally at Renegade#1318 .

Thanks for your time

Hello Gfx,
    One of our hunters can no longer make our scheduled raid times and we are looking to fill his very big shoes. Below is a link to our recruitment thread within MMO, with links to our website, as well as Officer Battletags.
    If you would like to learn more please add one of them or fill out an application at http://www.revive-guild.com/

Good Luck!

How's it going Gfx, Bantou from [H] Keep Calm Spirestone 6/7M We are in dire need of a hunter after losing both of ours to RL issues and you look like the guy that can replace them. Btag Bantou#1403 if you have any questions that need answered.

www.bigcrits.com Our twelve hour is always looking for players of your skill.

Hi Gfx,

<Duh Winning> of Ner'zhul is currently in need of a stable hunter. Unfortunately we have had an issue with consistent hunters this expansion and you appear to be a solid fit. Here is our previous progress:

6/7 Mythic Highmaul

Previous Tiers:

14/14M 20-man Siege of Orgrimmar
    14/14H 10-man Siege of Orgrimmar
    13/13H Throne of Thunder World 135, US 36 10-man.
    16/16H Tier 14 World 800, on 1-2 nights a week

Catacylsm:

8/8H Dragon Soul, on a 1 night a week
    7/7H Firelands, on 1 night a week

Raid Schedule:

Mon 8:00 PM - 12:00 AM Central Time (Server)
    Tues 8:00 PM - 12:00 AM Central Time (Server)
    Wed 8:00 PM - 12:00 AM Central Time (Server)
    Thurs 8:00 PM - 12:00 AM Central Time (Server)

If you have any interest at all feel free to add me on RealID: Dartt#1142

Still looking

7+ Year Old Account
    LF 1 Healing Priest and 1 Ranged DPS

Heroic Raiding - Semi-Hardcore

Raid Times

Wednesday 9:00pm - 12:00am & Friday 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

Imperium, a seven year, adult, highly progressive, and well respected raiding guild is seeking like minded individuals to join our team.

Our team has been playing together for over 7 years. We have always maintained a strong progressive raid team in 10 and 25 mans with a very minimal raid schedule. When considering new members, we seek individuals who have excellent communication skills, a high level of maturity, and a manner of adult professionalism.

Highmaul

7/7 - Heroic

What to expect from us...

- Raids that start and end on time.
    - A community of in-game support and socializing.
    - Leadership that only excepts quality players, and understands mistakes can happen.
    - An opportunity to see all the content WoW has to offer.
    - Adult atmosphere, average age 25.

What we expect from you...

- You need to want to be part of a team. This includes being on Mumble and taking an interest in the guilds objectives, upholding its principles and securing its longevity.
    - You must be able to verbally communicate in raid.
    - Poor attitudes and disrespecting fellow guild members will not be tolerated.
    - High to perfect raid attendance is required.
    - Perseverance required. Wiping is part of the game, and staying motivated is a must.
    - You must know your class and all of its aspects.
    - Be active on our forums.

Recruiting:

1 Disc/Holy Priest
    1 Hunter, Mage, Shadowpriest, or Monk

Visit Imperiumguild.ca
    Vee#1811

<Vile> Mal'Ganis [US] Horde Guild Open Recruitment!

Recruitment Needs:
    Currently recruiting all classes and specs to expand for WoD for both of our 20M Raid teams, Weekday and Weekend Raids!

Raid Times:

20 Man (Mythic)
    Days: Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday
    Times: 7:30-11 Server (CST)
    Loot System: EP/GP

20 Man (Mythic)
    Days: Friday and Saturday
    Times: 8-12 Server (CST)
    Loot System: EP/GP

RBG Needs:
    People with Most if not all Prideful gear Mumble/Skype, working mic and knowledge of PvP with BG targets Add-on.

Normal and Heroic Modes:
    Any and all Interested In running as a guild to get extra gear for our Mythic Raids. These will occur typically at 5 PM CST before our regularly scheduled mythic raids. If the majority of the raid still needs Heroic then we will do Normal at 5 PM and if they do not we will replace Normal with Heroic.

Challenge Modes Needs:
    Players with knowledge of the fights and difference between both heroic and Challenge modes, gear set for the Challenge Modes that is gemmed and enchanted correctly, and Ventrilo and the ability to ask in guild chat if people wanna form a group!

About Us:

Well we are a current content progression Raiding guild social and friendly to others, We have a sense of Humor and Like to send jokes back and forth, With that being said we are a mature Guild environment and have A lot of helpful people in the guild with almost anything! We do look to make sure people wanna play this game and not have us play it for you! We have been around for a while and have the stability to offer you as a member!

What We Can Offer You:

[li]Active guild with lots to do on a server with a great economy![/li]
    [li]Fair trial selection process![/li]
    [li]Friendly and helpful players![/li]
    [li]Repairs and potions and flasks for Raiders![/li]
    [li]All Guild perks unlocked![/li]
    [li]Active Guild forums![/li]
    [li]Stability of a Guild that has been around since 2010![/li]
    Be sure to check out our Website!

How To Get In:
    First thing to note all of our spots are competitive for any candidate, and will remain so to keep a steady and active roster for our teams!
    There are a few ways to get in! If you currently reside on Mal'Ganis message anyone in the Guild at any time and then get in touch with an Officer. If you are Cross Realm make sure to visit our website and fill out our application in the recuitment tab as best you can, we can then get in contact with you. Also you may add our B-Tag and get in touch with us VIA in game whisper and set up an interview!

Still not sure? Check out our Live Stream on Raid nights!

***Note now if you are on a different server currently and plan on finding a new guild we do offer a cross server trial before you decide to transfer. With this being said alliance can also faction change before transfering to see how our Guild suites your needs and yours ours.

Defmonk#1406 [Raid Leader]
    katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/

tons more of copy and paste.. lovely

Hi,

Me and my guild are currently recruiting ranged DPS for our newly formed guild on Durotan. We are looking for competent players who are open minded and can learn on the fly. Our current situation is that 10 of us formed this new guild a few days ago because we couldn't find a decent guild to raid with during highmaul. Thus we left our old guilds to form this one. We have all had high end lvl raiding experience with full and fast clears early on in the expansion all the way back to vanilla wow. Our current raid times are Tues, Wed, Thurs, from 9-12 EST. Please feel free to contact me at LittleBunny#1730, or my characters name is Arthaniis and i would be happy to talk to you more.

Hi GFX,

Immortals End (Hyjal) is looking for another solid hunter for our mythic raid team. One of our hunters right now is actually our main mage but due to our current raid comp, he has to switch for certain fights and we'd like to get another hunter so he is free to mage it up. Currently we are 5/7M, should be 6/7M tonight (Koragh to 23% last raid night) and planning on spending the next 2 weeks working on Imperator and prepping for BRF mythic. Raid times are M-W-T-R 7:00PM-10:30PM. We have a fairly laid-back atmosphere personality wise but we focus up when it comes to progression. If any of that sounds like it is of interest to you or if you have any questions, I or one of the other officers would love to talk to you. Our battletags are below.

Officers:

Gotshocks (Gotty): Pleblord#1640
    Ellesmere: Ellesmere4#1455
    Luq(Twist): Twist#1750

You might want to check us out on Area 52. We're a 6/7M Horde guild that raids on weekends (2 days/week). Looking to add one DPS to our roster at the moment - such as yourself!

Saturday: 4:00pm - 8:00pm EST
    Sunday: 6:30pm - 11:00pm EST

Serious progression guild, light schedule. If this is something that interests you you can find more info @

HTTP://GIGGITY.GUILDLAUNCH.COM

Or by way of btag:

GM: Ultra (Deathmaster#1462)
    Officers: Jibberjabbér (Jibberjabber#1347), Nexa (Nexa#1635), Roggendorf (Martel#1325), Morei (Morei#1502)

Live streams:
    www.twitch.tv/caloi_
    www.twitch.tv/probeef
    Mage | Paladin | Officer of <Strawberry Puppy Kisses> | A Discordian is Prohibited of Believing what he reads.

Fierce of Aerie Peak might be an option for you. We are currently 7/7 Mythic Highmaul and are looking to add exceptional players for Blackrock and beyond.

Our basic information:
    Battle Tag: Revolt#1620 or Iime#1524 (For any questions or to talk about guild)
    We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday from 9:00-12:00 PM EST during progression.
    More information can be gathered on our website: www.fierce-guild.net

Current Progression:
    7/7 Mythic Highmaul
    7/7 Heroic Highmaul

Notable Achievements (10 Man):
    • World 13th/US 2nd Heroic Will of the Emperor
    • World 18th/US 2nd Heroic Elegon
    • World 19th/US 3rd Heroic Four Kings
    • World 1st Heroic Stone Guard
    • World 2nd Heroic Feng the Accursed
    • US 5th Heroic Garajal the Spiritbinder
    • US 5th Heroic Madness of Deathwing
    • US 10th Heroic Spine of Deathwing

You can verify our history at fierceguild.enjin.com

Expectations:
    The following qualities are expected of potential applicants in order to be an ideal candidate:
    • You need to care about ranks - both guild and personal.
    • You must strive to push yourself to rank on world of logs as well as care about how fast we down content to maintain a competitive ranking.
    • You are able to maintain near 100% attendance. We do not have back-ups for each position and need players we can count on to be there minus emergencies and things that cannot be avoided.
    • You must have both Mumble and a mic, as well as the ability to talk when needed.
    • You must be able to think on your own. I don't want to be directing you on every little thing you should be doing when things go crazy. You must be able to realize when you make mistakes and ensure that they are not repeated.
    • You enjoy hanging out on Mumble and talking to members before/after raids. We want players who want to get to know us.

Add Revolt#1620 or Iime#1524 to Battletag if you have any further questions. If you have no further questions apply on our website http://www.fierce-guild.net/recruitment