10+ Year Old Account

[A]Serenìty - Silvermoon- 7/7 HC is recruiting for Brf and Mythics

Raid times: Wednesday, Thursday and Monday 8-11.30pm server time

About us:
    Serenity is currently 7/7 HC and seeking to climb higher . We hope to rank in the top 50 in Blackrock Foundry on silvermoon. We are a Semi-hardcore guild who takes raiding seriously but we have fun while doing so. We have some big personalities and our TS is always lively and fun.

Our Core is very strong. A lot of us have been playing since molten core. This is a place that if you perform you can call home knowing we will be around for a long time.

We are currently 7/7H

What we expect from you:
    650+ ilvl minimum

At this level of play your logs are your resume and I expect you to have them. If you do not have logs then you need a seriously good raiding background.

We expect you to be a competent player. Most of our players rank in their respective classes and I expect the same from recruits. We only recruit for core raid spots so I expect you to be good enough to be a core raider. I want you to care about your ranks and about being in the top of your class.

Very high attendance. If you cannot be on when we need you then what good are you. Good raiders know what this means

What we need:

Balance druid
    Shadow priest
    Mage
    Warlock
    MW Monk

If your class isn't on there but you feel like you would be a good fit and are an exceptional raider I encourage you to msg me!

Please contact me via real id for a chat If interested. lunardust#2497

- - - Updated - - -

BUMP BUMP..
    Last edited by Catalystics; 2015-02-01 at 06:59 PM.
    The Monk Phenomenon

10+ Year Old Account
    Bring up my post

- - - Updated - - -

Bump

Still need DPS
    The Monk Phenomenon