Brother's MOBO sh!t the bed, need help replacing?

My brothers ASUS P8P67 (LGA 1155) shit the bed recently and I've been having a helluva time finding a replacement board for him. His main game is WoW, so I'm not really trying to do any significant upgrades because his CPU is perfectly fine for the game(s) he plays but I can't seem to find the motherboards anywhere. I've exhausted all of the usual avenues, newegg, eBay even Craigslist.

I'd like to stay away from ASRock boards (bad personal experiences with them) so I'm looking for something from ASUS or Gigabyte. Anybody have any ideas where I can get one? Even second hand would be fine.

Only legitimate board i could find:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16813157293

There are used p67 asus boards on amazon....but do you really wanna buy used crap from amazon lol. I know you said you dislike asrock, but this particular board was the best selling of that entire generation im sure it has great support if you run into any issues.

Thanks for the help, I'll probably have to go with that board because like you said it's the only board I could find too. Been burned by ASRock in the past, but it'll have to do if I want to salvage my brother's computer.

Thank you.

No problem let us know how it turns out, but with as many people that bought that board id be confident any issues you run into someone else has as well with solutions. Good luck.