Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just an observation: moderators should probably stop planning for games of around 30 people, we haven't been getting that high for a bit now. Future mods should probably drop their expectations from 30 to 20 or so and plan accordingly so that they don't have all these cool roles they want to use but have to cut because of too few signups. Have the option of going much higher, sure, but don't expect anything more than the lower number.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kinda a shame really. I really enjoy these games on this site. I don't want it too disappear. Q_Q

They won't disappear. The games will be smaller for a while, maybe, but that's in itself not a disaster.
    Besides, the number of players playing is always organic. Some people leave due to burning out, some people take a break. Some new people join, while some of those taking a break suddenly returning. Que Sera, Sera; but as long as at least 7 players want to play, you can still have some really interesting games. And we're a long way off that scenario.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Deleted
    Pretty much it. People come and go and other people are busy or just need a break. I was thinking of taking a break but I need my mafia fix!

I wish we had a list of players so we could PM them about games starting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    Pretty much it. People come and go and other people are busy or just need a break. I was thinking of taking a break but I need my mafia fix!

I wish we had a list of players so we could PM them about games starting.
    You could update this with the last 15 or so games played.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...mg/edit#gid=25

I'll pass on this one, too much to do, not enough hours in the day to do them but I guess you can put me down as a replacement for when pistol leaves...errr...I mean...if someone, anyone, no one in particular, has to drop out...yeah that's better, I'm sure no one noticed that slip.

vote Karragon

Obvious slip is obvious.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Uh oh, incoming D0 death. Still, after a D1 death and a N1 death the last 2 games I should hardly be suprised

Come on guy, vote Karragon. This game won't start until we lynch someone!

Edit: or is that, "it's bad to let the game start without anyone being lynched" or "you can't support a no-lynch, it gives us no information before the game starts!"

I survived being NKed in the stargate game, I'm sure I can "survive" being lynched in a zombie game

10 helpful zombie survival tips:

- If the zombies are of the fast and agile variety, we are screwed. The universe likes to screw us over, so the zombies are of the fast and agile variety.
    - Since we are all screwed anyway, this is now merely a competition to see who dies last. Occational murder is not wrong when you look at it this way.
    - Remember to save the weak and elderly. When the zombies inevitably breach your defences, they will be the ones to die in a heartwrenching scene, instead of someone actually useful.
    - There are no useless humans. Anyone is useful as zombie bait. Especially gullible kids and slow-to-move elderly.
    - As the old saying goes, you don't need to outrun the zombies. You just need to outrun one of your fellow humans.
    - The best way to stop a zombie is to throw it a brain. Keep a fresh supply in the form of companions!
    - The unkept and shifty stranger that sometimes talks to himself is actually a deadly zombie-hating sharpshooter. Keep him around!
    - The well-dressed and polite stranger that acts impeccably is actually a crazed cannibal/axe-murderer. Take him out at the first opportunity.
    - Keep a backup axe or sword on you at all times. You will run out of bullets, and a melee weapon ensures your survival when that happens.
    - Don't panic. Even if you are hopelessly surrounded, the ones that panic will always die first. Remember tip #2.

10+ Year Old Account
    vote: Karragon

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Just an observation: moderators should probably stop planning for games of around 30 people, we haven't been getting that high for a bit now. Future mods should probably drop their expectations from 30 to 20 or so and plan accordingly so that they don't have all these cool roles they want to use but have to cut because of too few signups. Have the option of going much higher, sure, but don't expect anything more than the lower number.
    Yeah, but sadly I had this game built long before we started into the trough of the player wave.

Well I have a back up plan if we don't reach the right number of players. Again this game works with around 26 as well, it is just able to hit 32. If we don't have a large enough number than I'll just flip my games and we'll be fine!

Crackle! How could you! I thought we were...*checks notes* oh no wait

Vote: Crackle

I'm scum but he's scum too! You should definitely lynch him after me...or better yet lynch him before me

I'll join. I cant promise high activity but Ill do my best! My sleep patterns more regular now so I should have more free hours between schooling.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Kinda a shame really. I really enjoy these games on this site. I don't want it too disappear. Q_Q
    It's the Circle of Life
    And it moves us all
    Through despair and hope
    Through faith and love
    Till we find our place
    On the path unwinding
    In the Circle
    The Circle of Life

* quietly sneaks back out of thread

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    * quietly sneaks back out of thread
    That looks like a signup to me!

you leave Arlee out of this you hussy,
    also soo neighborhood z is a zombie thing?

I have no clue whatsoever. I think so?

whatever, I'll just lynch you to confirm:

I Counter claim Danner
    vote: Danner
    what would I do this if I were scum? lets go lynch him.