Deleted

[Prot] Trinket dilemma v2

Hi,

so basically i am using the pols and eae hc trinkets for my prot warrior. but just a moment ago, i got the tectus pillar mythic with a socket ( 50 mastery ) in a cache and i wonder what i should do. i would feel terrible if i'd have to ditch it if i would swap one of my current trinkets, it'd be pols or not? also i don't know if i should use it permanently or just for bosses where i feel like i need more hp.

someone got some insight?

thanks in advance once again

Tectus replaces EAE.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tommos View Post
    Tectus replaces EAE.
    What the actual goose are you talking about? EAE is the BiS trinket for prot atm, it is AMAZING.

For OT however you wanna stick with EAE until you get the BA trinket from blackrock. For your second slot you're probably best off using the pols as you most likely wont need the extra stamina. If you want an extra hp bump however it's perfectly ok to replace pol with the pillar.

But most importantly stick with your EAE!!

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    You should stick with EaE and Pols as it's BiS atm. Tho it's a good decision to consider the use of tectus trinket on magic dmg bosses.
    Last edited by Fatzocow; 2015-02-02 at 01:46 PM.

Replace Pol's with TBH if you favor DTPS or DPS over TMI. Otherwise stick with what you have.