Combat rogue BiS weapons for BRF?

Shadow craft is giving me different results compared to what icy veins says our BiS weapons are. Can someone help me out? Any correct lists out there?

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Askmrrobot says that dual Hans'gar Forgehammers are the BiS for me in combat (at my current gear level anyways). My stat weights are:
    MH dps = 5.52
    OH Dps = 4.54
    Agi = 7.6
    AP = 6.85
    Multi = 4.78
    Haste = 4.68
    Mastery = 2.88
    Crit = 2.85
    Vers = 2.77
    MS = 0.12
    These weights were gotten from simming a 3 target boss fight though because I usually play sub for 1-2 targets. I think either way though Forgehammers are best because multi and haste will be combat's top 2 attributes.

To my understanding, dagger MH is still a priority for cleaving, so the following weapons should be BiS in BRF:

Single-target: Hans'gar's Forgehammer in MH and OH.

Multi-target: Hans in MH and OH when there's less than 3 adds being cleaved, Molten Edge Eviscerator MH and Hans OH when there's 3 or more adds being cleaved.
    Carp - Illidan-US
    I wish I wish I was a fish.
    My rogue

Oregorger MH Hans'gar's Forgehammer offhand.

On any fight worth playing Combat your stat priority is multistrike >> haste > everything else with a dagger in the main hand, making the weapon choices pretty simple.

If you're really min-maxing you might want another slow weapon to put in your main hand for long periods without cleave. In this situation you would want another Hans'gar's Forgehammer.

Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom51 View Post
    Oregorger MH Hans'gar's Forgehammer offhand.

On any fight worth playing Combat your stat priority is multistrike >> haste > everything else with a dagger in the main hand, making the weapon choices pretty simple.

If you're really min-maxing you might want another slow weapon to put in your main hand for long periods without cleave. In this situation you would want another Hans'gar's Forgehammer.
    So combat should use a dagger in MH for cleaving?
    Running sub-single target/combat-cleave, and considering sub can use a sword/axe/mace in the offhand....could you just grab a good dagger for MH and a good OH one handed weapon and just stick with that?
    Last edited by llamalaugh; 2015-02-01 at 10:22 AM.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Carp The Fish View Post
    To my understanding, dagger MH is still a priority for cleaving, so the following weapons should be BiS in BRF:

Single-target: Hans'gar's Forgehammer in MH and OH.

Multi-target: Hans in MH and OH when there's less than 3 adds being cleaved, Molten Edge Eviscerator MH and Hans OH when there's 3 or more adds being cleaved.
    Oh, I did not know of this. Why is would combat use a dagger for cleaving? don't you want bigger hits for sinister strike and killing spree?

Quote Originally Posted by Estocire View Post
    Oh, I did not know of this. Why is would combat use a dagger for cleaving? don't you want bigger hits for sinister strike and killing spree?
    Look within the stickied SimulationCraft thread for the exact logic, basically more hits = more multistrikes = more poison procs via BF.
    Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
    BY FIBER BE PURGED!
    TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
    TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS!

Oh, I thought slower weapons had higher proc rates for poisons?
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Oh, I thought slower weapons had higher proc rates for poisons?
    Poisons were fixed proc chance starting in patch 5.0 in 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowboy View Post
    Poisons were fixed proc chance starting in patch 5.0 in 2012.
    Ah ok, haven't mained Rogue since TBC, learning new things everyday now that I started to main it again in WoD. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

I don't always trust Ask Mr Robot. I would trust Shadowcraft and go with Hans'gar's Forgehammer

Deleted
    There are not exactly many boss situations where you can cleave more than 3 targets for more than a few seconds though, so... even if the gain would be huge, doubt it's practical. And it isn't huge.