Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I don't see why, if you want to bring back recolors, just add them to current cm dungeons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    I really don't think there's a need for them, with the new "season" being the WoD dungeon CMs. I do agree that the current rewards are a bit lacking compared to the Mists ones, though- but that's a different problem than the actual CMs needing to return.
    And yet there are people who'd pay nearly 3x more for the 'meh' WoD CM rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by ACES View Post
    Yes, they should return and the rewards should be made available again. There's no reason to remove content from the game.
    I don't really think content has been "removed." If you want to run the dungeons and the bosses for the dungeon assets and lore, that's still there. If you want to run Challenge Mode dungeon content for the experience and play style/mode, that's there.

Quote Originally Posted by TrollShaman View Post
    And yet there are people who'd pay nearly 3x more for the 'meh' WoD CM rewards.
    People were paying the same prices at the start of MoP as they are now. Prices dropped SIGNIFICANTLY when the classes were re-tuned in ToT and a whole shitload of sockets opened up. Plus by that time strats were refined and more and more people were able to sell purely based on strats alone.