[ARCANE]- AM procs in burn phase

I'm trying to teach myself how to arcane and i'm a little confused on AM procs in burn phases. I've done my homework (Icy veins, Altered time) and I'm pretty sure what i'm doing is right but its a has a side effect.

Everywhere i look i see to burn arc missile charges as they proc at 4 stack arcane charge with the goal of hitting 50% mana right as evo comes off cooldown. I typically try to roll the AM cast off the end of an AB cast because it makes everything nice and smooth however i've hit times where each new AB/ AM procs another AM proc leading to a streak of AB -> AM -> AB -> AM sometimes up to 10 times in a row! This elongates my burn phase and throws evo's CD out of whack with PC and AP's cooldown cycle. I understand with time i'll be able to better gauge how long burn phases typically last but rng is rng and that estimate will never be 100% accurate so my question is this.

If Evo's Cooldown desynchs due to an exceptionally proccy burn phase do I:
    Delay PC+AP to line up with a burn phase? OR
    Use PC + AP on cooldown despite burn phase status? OR
    Is is more important to keep evo's CD lined up, so keep AM stacks from capping but hold them for either just before evo or into the next sustain phase?
    :Edit: OR Evo early if it comes off cooldown?
    Last edited by Zymn; 2015-02-01 at 01:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    One thing that recently has changed with the Arcane APL in Simcraft to combat this is that it no longer uses AM procs once you're sub 70% mana unless you hit 3 stacks of it. That helps keep your burn phase somewhat shorter and gets you down to 50% and using Evo sooner. Obviously good RNG can still happen prior to that, but if you start doing it that way it will help.

If you do end up with really good RNG, then I think you just have to take into account the fight you're on, and how long it will be, and what CDs will be up. I always glyph AP, so if its just PC, I might just use PC and not really do another burn phase, and then Evo will be back up for PC/AP next time around. If the fight is shorter and will be ending soon, then I'd delay until Evo is going to be up and pop everything. Its hard to say definitively, since it depends on what's going on in the fight when it happens, but if you use the 70% rule, its something you won't have to deal with as often.

Deleted
    There is really no reason to keep burning if you don't have BL/on use/procs anymore.
    I also never use AM proc below 70% mana except in the opening or when BL is used.
    If you have AP glyphed it's important that your evo cd is < 30s (duration of glyphed AP) when you pop your cooldown so you can get back to 93%+ mana after the buff wears off.

Sometimes i found myself in the exact opposite situation with no AM procs at all. I went as low as 30% because i had buffs still up and AB does more damage than going back to 93%+ and building Arcane charge back up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Or you play with overpowered and the question is moot

If you have CD's running during your burn phase, I don't see a problem with casting missiles. If you do not, I would hold them for the conserve phase.