Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Hey, for some reason Focused rage does not show with the Center Bars & Procs, any ideas? also will you add a string for the talent Vengeance for prot warriors? Great job on the WAs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Belsebob View Post
    Hey, for some reason Focused rage does not show with the Center Bars & Procs, any ideas? also will you add a string for the talent Vengeance for prot warriors? Great job on the WAs
    Atm the Vegeance Talent is build-in in the furthest left icon when in prot specc, and it will trigger upon having rage enough for Focused Rage and Ignore Pain at their minimum cost, factoring in the rage discount from both Vengeance buffs, and also potential Ultimatum procs. It's basically a lazy way of doing it, as I just play this for openworld content and dungeons and I have a macro that uses FR+Ignore Pain once it lights up.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw guys - let me know if you want me to add stuff (procs, buffs, trinkets etc.) and I'll work it in there once I have the time.

Do you have any plans to add other classes weakauras? they are great

hello falken do you have the EN encounter WA ready ? i tried others but im sure yours will be so much better, im too used to it since your BRF & HFC WA goodluck with the progress btw!

Pretty sure I ran some Mythics with some guys in your guild. Nice bunch.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Hey man,

Love your WA's but i have a suggestion.
    Is it possible to add the following:
    Soul reaper tracker, legion trinket procs, legion dps pots trackers, legion hp pots.

Also, are you planning on doing WA's for all classes?

These are wonderful, thank you Falken.

Hi! Great WAs but could you release the interupt CD track one? That would be awesome.

Hi Falken, i'm happy with your return to wow.

Can you update your weakauras? expecially the warrior arms. Thank you dude, cheers.

Deleted
    UPDATE! January 19th, 2017

Nighthold!

* All of the Nighthold Encounter Strings are uploaded, except for Gul'dan. Some strings might still be subject to errors and changes! Use at own risk

* The Shaman section for Enhnacement is now updated!

Love your weakauras! Keep it up friend!

Deleted
    UPDATE! January 25th, 2017

Nighthold!

* The Gul'dan WA-segment has been added.
    * All bosses have had minor or major adjustments. Recommend deleting the old group (using "delete grup and children") and re- importing the updated ones.

Classes

* As I'm not currently playing DK nor DH, I have removed those WAs from the thread (for the near future). They will return, when I start playing them again and start updating them.
    * The Shaman "Trinkets" pastebin had the "Nightblooming Frond" added.
    * The Shaman "Center Bars & Procs" pastebin had several minor changes added

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE! January 25th, 2017 (evening)

Nighthold!

* Made additional (late night) adjustments to Skorpyron, Spellblade Aluriel & Gul'dan encounters.

Deleted
    UPDATE! February 10th, 2017

Classes

* Added a compiled/overall trinket WA string, and removed the class individual strings. I'll add trinkets to it per requests, or as they come into my possesion. Feel free to reply/whisper if you want something added.
    * The ones currently added are: [Bloodthirsty Instinct], [Chrono Shard], [Draught of Souls], [Eye of Command], [Faulty Countermeasure], [Kil'jaeden's Burning Wish], [Memento of Angerboda], [Nightblooming Frond], [Nightmare Egg Shell] & [Spontaneous Appendages]

Encounters

* Updated Star Augur encounter string with the following changes:
    Added "Grand Conjunction" for Mythic only
    Added "Star Sign: Dragon" for Mythic only
    Changed all star sign chat messages from say to yell, for visilibty at range
    Added sound and aura-fading to the "Icy Ejection" string, to raise attention to this buff
    Last edited by mmoc578f81469a; 2017-02-10 at 02:39 PM.

really love your weakauras on the previous raids, any chance youre making one for ToS too ?

He was making / editing them on stream yesterday mate, so it just depends if he'll make it public or not.