Quote Originally Posted by FalkenRaiding View Post
    Fog, you can Hog .. any time #SnoopFog
    The rhymes are real! So...it really is catching on, isn't it? D:
    Fog the Proven Assailant
    <The Internet People>
    Stormrage EU
    Stream Twitter WeakAuras - discontinued

Deleted
    Does i need to have the english client version of wow for this ? still dont function with Fr launcher.. /:

BTW great job and thankyou, riddim.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by riddimzoo View Post
    Does i need to have the english client version of wow for this ? still dont function with Fr launcher.. /:

BTW great job and thankyou, riddim.
    I assume he has written the spell names instead of its ID, so anything else than English will have a heard time.. I've encountered the same problems, not every spell ID will be recognized, so the spell name gets written instead.. Sucks, but such is life!
    Fog the Proven Assailant
    <The Internet People>
    Stormrage EU

Deleted
    Hi Falken,

First of, thanks for the WA strings for BRF and HFC. They are really helpful.

I have a question. I'm having difficulty keeping up rend on multiple targets but on your stream I saw something that seems very useful and that was that above the "enemy name plates" you have the icon of rend ticking on each mob. Is that part of your WA or is that something different? If so, could you share that in the WA or let me know if its a different addon?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Kent View Post
    Hi Falken,

First of, thanks for the WA strings for BRF and HFC. They are really helpful.

I have a question. I'm having difficulty keeping up rend on multiple targets but on your stream I saw something that seems very useful and that was that above the "enemy name plates" you have the icon of rend ticking on each mob. Is that part of your WA or is that something different? If so, could you share that in the WA or let me know if its a different addon?

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fog View Post
    Not to hog Falken's thread, but I have a string that tracks rend on every target and their names.
    Code:
    dKtUeaGEvuEjvi2LeyBQsntQqnxQGztv3ufvFJk1ovP2lA3c2VQQ(jrmmLKXbLgQe0GvLmCLuhuI63I6yeCovLwOsPLQuTyOWYf52e1tbpwOEofNgYuP0KL00jDrvfxvf5zsORlvBuvCyPSzcTDvvUSIVQe5Zq13vkgjvinnHmAjY4HIojv0TucxtLCEQKxRe1YuH)sKMc0sOrlvcgchfiuWQcUiitOsOslb8uEdHtfsatjIIMr5d2IFVIe(IvaRqrHi3ruCr0fbxsefnJYNfyVw9T4bw3FlE4(OOGafxeDrin4OCW6A9qO6k0KrX4PCFnHbZ1TqDQedcTAfPOCO5LQjeo(Km0sLGz8IfMrbLWwjwRKZjGQe2Nq9)RTTeHnOQwIpUlIfRBHIyJk(gR7OJikUi6IqOlBtiC8jz4TaHsdcVKY7Jdc(CRslHksuef39QlAji39kIwQujKY(HwcYDVIOLkvcDZin23mgcAQpe0MFckTeK7EfrlvQeI9nJHwcgua3pewQ8(Utj7ujKAXdTeK7EfrlvQuPsiMwElqlbJ2Ix2aOZgElCratjIIMr5ZIROVhVpIIWg9E1QvVfO4IOicUKikAgLplUwjC5(T7VUpWgj8walfxeDrqmh0hFd3qqYjRJDE)HGp3Q0sOBgPH53Kige0MFckTeK7EfrlvQemRNyAjyqbC)WBbQeQirruC3RUOLGC3RiAPsLqQfp0sqU7veTuPsOBgPM1tm3siL9dTeK7EfrlvQeI9nJHwcgua3pewQ8(Utj7eK7EfrlHLkVV7uYo3sLkHUzKg7Bgd3sLqAWr5G116HqRNAy0se0btTNgcF8)o58)R7CsMGoyQp5Gs4J)3jN)F9KdkbfjpPNCqj8X)7KZ)VEYbLGMq44tIwc5nbjbVlULqpGucYDVIieAYdH9juje3nAwwAjuDiOi5PsOoy0ffTUwpeC0Y7N)CYXujuAq4LuEFCqqhmvaD2WBHlcksEsa6SH3cxeA1ksr5qZlvtiC8jzOLkHnOQwI3hcRi0IvuoyOLGrBjLwc1SuCFEdXGkbruazkrlHAwkUpVHyqWK7HkbNbDsIT4XHY1AoyCyPPTC5EQzCOW8MjvUNAMZNkQ5aK7HQXHpqHL3DeHcY44eQzPMCpu5wQujGQe2Nq9)llsEsecDzBcHJpjdVfiy0w8YMNCqj8X)7KZ)VEYbLkvc)4Tq0Havsa
    I also use this in juntion with the nameplates from ElvUI, similar to the Plate Buffs addon.
    It was mentioned one page back.

Deleted
    @Kent it's doable with an Addon called "Platebuffs" or "Tidyplates" whatever you prefer Pretty easy to set up

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampie View Post
    It was mentioned one page back.
    Those are not what he was talking about, but Falken has answered it.

Quote Originally Posted by FalkenRaiding View Post
    I use an addon called "Plate Buffs" to track rend above target. Here's the link: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...lateBuffs.html (NOTE: requires a bit of customization to look like mine)
    Fog the Proven Assailant
    <The Internet People>
    Stormrage EU

Deleted
    Thanks for the replies guys. Falken replied ingame and told me what was needed.

cheers.

This comes in handy. Awesome! Thanks!

Do these strings now support mythic HFC?

Deleted
    Hello Guys n' Girls!

Long time no see, but I think it's time for an update on this thread, with Legion approaching rapidly.
    Here are some valuable information regarding this thread in relation to Legion:

* Once created AND tested, I will share my WeakAura strings for the first raid tier in this thread.
    * This will happen after the 1st Ðanish Terrace split run has been succesfully completed (which you can follow on stream @ twitch.tv/falkenraiding - as always).
    * Class specific WAs (currently planned: Warrior, Enhancement, DemonHunter and DeathKnight) will be shared seperately and in advance.
    * Trinkets etc. will be updated as relevant (feel free to request additions once Legion is live).
    * The "raid buff" section will be removed, since this interaction has been greatly pruned.

I look forward to seeing you all in Legion.

All the best,
    Falken

Thanks dude gl in the world 1st run.

Grunt
    7+ Year Old Account
    thanks dude, waiting for your auras.

Deleted
    Was my intention to w8 until Legion hit before I updated this with all the strings - but since I've gotten a lot of requests for the fury strings, I'll post a 1st edition (of fury only) tomorrow when EU servers go live!

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE! July 20th, 2016

* The Warrior specific WA section has been updated to reflect the Legion pre-patch 7.0. This is a temporary version, as it does not include artifact procs/traits worth tracking once we get our Legion Artifacts.

* The trinket WA section from WoD has been removed (as most are obsolete, or will be shortly). The legendary ring has been consolidated with the Warrior specific WA section.

* The raid buff WA section has been removed, as almost all these raidbuffs are no longer present in the game.

Enjoy

Thanks a lot like always!

Deleted
    Thank you for continuing to make awesome WAs! A suggestion:

There's an annoying bug where the Meat Cleaver and Wrecking Ball buffs aren't consumed until the end of the Rampage/Whirlwind cast. By looking for the WW/Rampage spell cast combat log event you can make them hide immediately on cast to make the auras much more responsive.

My implementations: Meat Cleaver, Wrecking Ball

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erica View Post
    Thank you for continuing to make awesome WAs! A suggestion:

There's an annoying bug where the Meat Cleaver and Wrecking Ball buffs aren't consumed until the end of the Rampage/Whirlwind cast. By looking for the WW/Rampage spell cast combat log event you can make them hide immediately on cast to make the auras much more responsive.

My implementations: Meat Cleaver, Wrecking Ball
    Good idea, and yea - it's slightly annoying to see the delay, espescially seeing how the speccs plays pretty fast atm.

Definately something I'll implement in the 2nd pass, once Legion is live, and the artifact traits/procs are added as well. Thanks!

Deleted
    Any there any weak auras for legion prot warrior created anywhere? I'm having trouble finding anything uodated.

Deleted
    UPDATE! July 22ND, 2016

* Due to many requests, I've added the DeathKnight (Unholy) specific WA section. Two sections was added, one only including the RuneBar that you guys seemed to like.

Note: This is a temporary version, as it does not include artifact procs/traits worth tracking once we get our Legion Artifacts.

Enjoy

Can anyone recommend an efficient way to copy these strings? I tried highlighting and scrolling, but after about 5 mins my mouse slipped and lost the highlight. there has to be a better way I just dont know of.