Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Desareon View Post
    I agree casuals shouldn't get gear with near the same stats as no-life hardcore raiders do, but they still pay the same monthly fee as you do, so don't be an Elitist asshole.
    Not that he is right, but paying your montly fee shouldn't grant you anything other than the ability to log in and play.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darkvoltinx View Post
    Unless your in a guild you wont raid. Pugging is out of the question when people are basically demanding high ilvl
    Except that this is not true. There are plenty of groups to get in that won't demand mythic gear to do normal/heroic raids.

And it's never been easier to get your own group going with the new group finder. Just put up your group name there and you'll get plenty of ppl asking for invites.

Deleted
    I agree casuals shouldn't get gear with near the same stats as no-life hardcore raiders do, but they still pay the same monthly fee as you do, so don't be an Elitist asshole.
    I've gone from a hardcore raider to a very casual player. So I've seen both sides. I also know how much time it takes to do the real raiding thing. All that the raiders are asking for is that they get nicer rewards (looks, stats) for putting more time and effort into the game. Is that really so wrong?

It gets very tiring to hear that all raiders are elitist jerks or nerds with no life, and all casuals are lazy bums. This is in no way true. We just all live very different lives and are able to use our free time very differently.

Deleted
    Can't wait for all the LFR players to login and get salty about there "tier" sets. On the other hand mythic warlock set is great,
    Gonna be rocking that for a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yet again, Warlocks and Warriors have badass looking sets, the rest of us get rehashed prior-expansion garbage. Priest legs have the near-exact same graphic and color as the Heroic+ Druid tier for MoP.
    Looks like I'll be rocking my Ulduar tier set on my Rogue again this patch, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathrace View Post
    I've gone from a hardcore raider to a very casual player. So I've seen both sides. I also know how much time it takes to do the real raiding thing. All that the raiders are asking for is that they get nicer rewards (looks, stats) for putting more time and effort into the game. Is that really so wrong?

It gets very tiring to hear that all raiders are elitist jerks or nerds with no life, and all casuals are lazy bums. This is in no way true. We just all live very different lives and are able to use our free time very differently.
    Yes, they invest more time so better rewards.
    But the other side is right too. Others pay the same money, they generate less traffic(less expensive for blizz) and usually show less elitist behaviour(if you see who is ruining random raids etc. with "go go go"-crap and rage quitting or quitting without any message at all after one or 2 wipes or even kick people, then it's quite often people that are raiding mythic with their main).

I think it's okay if you get more or better looking stuff if you work harder for it. I do not think that it is okay to PUNISH players for not being able to invest that much time by gating lfr like Blizz wants to do now. LFR-players(those that just do not have the time or skill to go for heroics etc.) lack content too...not just mythic players.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacster View Post
    Well, I hope all the LFR players use those weeks without or with very little content to vent their anger on that highlight feature called twitter. Blizz...that thing may backfire hard....;-)
    This is it.

Deleted
    What ilevel do you reckon people will ask for Foundry normal and HC ?
    I'd say 655 for normal ?

paladin heroic t17 looks awesome! great job blizzard!

but please makes the future hunter sets not so beastly.. enough is enough!
    Last edited by Arvandor; 2015-02-02 at 12:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eiffeltower View Post
    What ilevel do you reckon people will ask for Foundry normal and HC ?
    I'd say 655 for normal ?
    With the current attitude they will ask for ilvl670 and multiple clear experience...in the first week.

Shoulders are too small.

Jesus would you look at that ilevel gap? Almost 50 item level difference between LFR and mythic...wtf.

Paying a sub doesn't entitle you to all the rewards. You have everything unlocked just waiting for you to put in some effort. I'd love for you to show me where it says $15 gets you mythic gear.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saafe View Post
    About time it comes out wtf is with the waiting for everything?
    They have no content. Trying to stretch out what little they have.

Well, I hope all the LFR players use those weeks without or with very little content to vent their anger on that highlight feature called twitter. Blizz...that thing may backfire hard....;-)
    I don't get this. When BRF LFR comes out can it be said that they have "content" now? LFR is a short interactive machinima.

Deleted
    Heroic Highmaul can be cleared in 3 hours.Normal in even less.Progress took longer ofc but no serious issues.Such a no lifer.So hardcore.If 3 hours per week is too much for you then you dont have enough time for video games.

Also paying the fee gives you the same opportunity to do the same stuff with us.That doesnt mean you can earn the rewards without putting any other effort than paying.Wow is not pay to win (yet.....)

Deleted
    And who stops you from hc raiding? It is not locked for casual players!
    You can enter any time! Same as hc raiders... for SAME monthly fee. SAME 15$!
    Don't act like some special snowflake!

Our group raid 9h week. we are 5/7mythic(almost 6/7).
    You don't have to be "no life" player to achieve something.
    9h = little bit more than 5% of our lifes.

Calling every skilled player "no-life", makes yourself "asshole"(as you called others).
    It depends on people.. Some casuals spend more time than your mentioned "no life" raiders!

Each content deserves different reward! Otherwise there is no point to step up! Imagine challenge modes without rewards! I would pass!!
    Jeleousy is a sin, sir! Shame on you!

Dude have 3 alts 660+ from just Pugs

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    I'm glad the LFR gear looks horrible. Playing on baby mode shouldn't get you any rewards.
    To be fair... The raid sets for Normal, Heroic, and Mythic aren't that great, either. Since I stopped progression raiding about halfway through Cataclysm, the thing that's kept me in the raids once I've seen the content has been the look of a tier set for transmog. So far, I haven't felt compelled to run anything other than LFR. Maybe the next tier will change my mind on that, but the sets here are all just awful. I liked the SoO set for my DK, but the priest sets really peaked in TBC, imho. Tier 6 is still my favorite.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only thing I don't understand is why a 7 week wait for LFR? Seems unnecessary for that long of a wait.

Deleted
    As i said before , if you dont like it simply unsubscribe .
    If you enjoy the game just keep paying , easy .
    Ofc if enough of you unsub and you give blizz a little scare they will do backflips for ya and prob mail you gear and a mount for resubbing ;-) .
    But you really need to scare them up a bit .

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looking at the hunter tier I had a chuckle two of the shoulders use the same model as the mail shoulders that drop off Tectus..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Teebone View Post
    The only thing I don't understand is why a 7 week wait for LFR? Seems unnecessary for that long of a wait.
    Yeah interesting indeed while the first two wings are in Feb, unsure why the last two wings are released on the 2nd and 4th weeks in March..